[ESX - ENG/DE] myDrugs - GTA:O styled and perfect for RP (PAID - 5€)

myDrugs - Update - 18.12.2020

• Added config option to rename the final drug item name.
  • Added missing translations.

New Config entries:

Config.WeedItem = 'weed_pooch' -- name of the final drug item
Config.MethItem = 'meth_pooch'
Config.CokeItem = 'coke_pooch'

18.12.2020 - 18:03: The version had an error - Iam sorry. I’ve pushed a new update to fix this.

Thank you for this release! I Wonder, is it possible to completely disable the delivery part? I’d only like the drug production part

Hey,

there is no delivery part. The missions are there to get supplies to keep the production running.

So if I get this right - there is only production that gives the player drugs? They can sell to NPCs with another script?

Yes, that’s it.

Hello I have a problem when I go to buy supplies he loads me the truck I stay inside and when I will deliver to the farm there is nothing in the farm his mark supply deliver but nothing in the stock I have no error on the logs

You get the supplies directly in your inventory. After that you can put the supplies in the farm manually.

when i try to go buy a warehouse i get this error, the menu doesnt even open

How many labs can you have max?

There is no limit. You can set up as many as you want

where I can buy?

Hey,

You can buy it in the Tebex store: https://luis-scripts.tebex.io/package/4219689

is it to 1.1| 1.2 esx or 2.0

Hey,
ESX 1.1 and 1.2 are tested, 2.0 isn’t tested yet.

ok ty

Update 10.02.2021

• Added an option to sell your farm
  • Added an optional seller, to be able to sell your produced drugs (like the seller in myRobbery)

i have the same error… any Solution?

This occurs when you use the wrong NativeUI version. Be sure to download the oe from the link in the readme.
I’ll also send you a link via private message.

Everything works except when I go to return my vehicle, the “press E” doesn’t appear and I can’t put my vehicle up. Any ideas? No errors in console or f8.

Hey, this was an error in the Update from the 10.02.2021. I’ll send you instructions to access the updated version :wink: