[ESX - ENG/DE/ES] myMultichar with Ped Menu, Spawn Selector and Register Menu (PAID)

Hey, a lot of toys told me I should do this. I can’t promise it at the Moment, but I’ll keep it in mind. I guess it’s possible for the next weeks.

@Spacetrucker I’ve sent you further information via PM

1 Like

I am interested too, but only if kashacters typical issue with loosing items in inventory, property inventory duplicated things are fixed.

Same questions here!

I never heard about problems like this, but I also never had this problem with kashacters.
Maybe you can explain what the “typical kaskacter issue” is, then I can give further information.

I can offer you a lite version of the script, so you can test the whole functionality. Send me a PM if you’re interessted.

Kashacters mix inventories, duplicate items especially with esx_property (also with datastore fix).

By the way yes, if you can send me a demo version (at least to see and understand how this works and install).

I will be happy to pay you for your work and support!

Does this work with CleanUI (cui) character?

Hey,

one week ago somebody had trouble with both scripts running together, because the player became invisible. But I anyways fixed it for him, so I have a full working version of myMultichar and modified CUI here, that I can sent to you, when you have trouble.

Best regards,
Luis

myMultichar - Update - 13.02.2021

• Added a Config option to disable the integrated Registration menu
  • Added a protection for the case, that a character has no first- and lastname
1 Like

Moin, ich habe ne frage wird das Script bald kostenlos sein?

Hey, ich hätte sowas nicht geplant. Warum sollte es?

Ich wollte nur fragen

Look’s like an awesome script, functional and amazing support (By looking at the Discord). :+1:

This may be weird but after adding this, my scoreboard no longer shows any players online, any ideas?
Also I have an MDT that now will no longer pull up the names of characters

This sounds like a problem I’ve solved for somebody this evening. Was that you?

That was not, I would love to know how you solved it. I did sort out that both are not working due to the fact I turned off esx_identity and they both require it.

Hey, I’ve sent you a DM :wink:

I like it, how would I go about disabling ESX registrar and use yours only?

I deleted prior question, my dumbass has been awake too long and looked over it 10 times in config

Hi! do you sell the register menu as a seperate resource? würde es feiern

Hey :smiley:
Bie uns gibt es ein problem, da Autos in Garagen nun mit jedem charakter abgerufen werden können, dieses problem trat mit allen getesteten garagen auf…

Kennst du einen Fix, oder ein system welches gut mit dem Char system funktioniert ?

Grüß
Jaden