[ESX] Crypto Customs Dealership Job

if I buy a car I can’t put it in the garage, it says that the car is not mine

Is there a way to make it so players can sell the vehicles they purchased if they no longer want them??

Hi is translate the script is locale sorry for m’y english

Im still getting this error! Eventho everything is correct? Anyone ever found a solution? I see more people had that problem!

I matched all the catagories etc, so it should be fine! Thanks for anyones help!

is there away to change the job from car dealer to a custom one so i have a different society account for that car dealer, i have looked on the forms and can’t find how to do it

i have a problem i cant sell or rent cars to other players everything else works just fine

1 Like

Hey i need help when i give keys to a customer on my server it says ive given them but it doesnt show in their eyes and it doesnt go in their garage any ideas?
shows in the database as owned

Does anyone get into the car before you do the sell vehicle option? If so it changes the Plate to a local plate. You still sell them the vehicle but the vehicle in the shop is not the right one.

I have a problem here. Can you help me with that?

Does this work with other vehicle shop resources like esx_advancedvehicleshop?

Howe to put cars into the database??

Dear , can you tell me how i can put a cutome car in store ?
you know , example : i have a tuned car and i want to put it in store
but how ?

Follow steps 6 and 7 to choose/add in the cars you’d like to have available to the dealership.

Hey mate, I had the same issue and I fixed it:
Make sure that in the vehiclesaddon table, you put under category the Category name and NOT label, that name is found in vehicleaddon_category table under ‘name’
Hope this helps.

I have a question. how can I sell a car to myself?

I am the owner of the car dealership and would like to buy a vehicle for myself and my employees through the store menu.

It is not setup that way, no. You could probably add a menu option in the sales menu where ‘sell to yourself’ was an option if you wanted to.

i found a script where i can sell a car to myself thanks :slight_smile:

I am unable to sell vehicles. Could you upload a video about the whole selling process.

How do we add cars and be dealer