[ESX] Crypto Customs Dealership Job

Issue with this script why am i still picking up the this?
keeps coming up default one
40 issues wow

hi, I am trying the resource but it seems not to work.

I set the time to 1 hour but when this hour passes nothing happens, the money is not removed from the account and the invoice always remains the same.
the console does not give any errors and not even in F8

How to set money into my cardealer to buy vehicles, because under deposit stuck can i only deposit items, not money?

how to change coordinates?

anyone know how to fix this? been trying for about 3 days now and cant seam to get it

Hi there. I would like to know if there is a way to display more cars when you buy them? I didn´t really get what you meant with that.

@CryptoGenics is it possible to spawn more vehicles to show in the store? How?
If i spawn one car, and another one, the first car is gone. Only available in the list.

plz help with this mod i have this code in f8 menu and cant seem to find solution
@esx_cryptocustoms/client/main.lua:66 attempt to index a nil value (global ‘ESX’)

would be grateful for the help if you have solved this problem

This is made to use with ESX

1 Like

i have esx would you be able to add me on discord

Line 66 is ‘ESX.PlayerData = xPlayer’ Maybe your version of esx get the object data different, this was made when only esx original was out (using essentialmode and es_extended together)

what version does this work with esx 1.2.0

anybody know why i am getting this code

got this error with your script @CryptoGenics

Okay so i imported everything into my DB . Everything works . Except when i want to put cars out on show . It shows up no cars . Im new to this whole thing any help would be appreciated

Did you add cars to the DB table? It doesn’t comes with any cars

you use the boss menu to deposit money into society

im getting the exact same, think its something to do with mysql-async, hopefully someone knows how to fix this

The dealership has to purchase the car to it’s garage to appear in the put on display menu.

my dealership wont get any cars from the table to be able to buy a car, i have wiped the database twice and only put one vehicle in it and its still the same, it worked a few days ago and now i keep getting this error,

Any idea of how to solve this?