PDM/Vehicle Shop

Hey, i am looking for a Vehicle_Shop script that would let me set prices for vehicles and put them out on different locations inside the PDM shop.

Also be able to control these (example) 5 car locations within PDM shop that would let me configurate them one by one, for example. One spot would have a Jackal for 40.000$, a different location would be a Bati for 15.000$

I know you can do it as an admin with a different script. Any ideas? to simplify selling cars as a PDM dealer. Having them out on the “showfloor” and be able to modify the prices & what vehicle there should be on these 5 locations on the “showfloor”

Also having them stick to the showfloor even when the server either crashes or just a normal restart.

2 Likes

What you’re probably looking for is a custom script that’s not been made public yet. I use this one alongside PDM and it works well but obviously someone has to work the car dealer.

What im looking for is something along the line of this but while there isn’t a car-dealer around in town I would want to display some cars for people to be able to buy, some low/mid tier vehicles incase someone new comes around town you know.
What im essentially looking for is being able to put vehicles on display with a price on it and it being able to stick after a restart/crash & also being able to swap them around and the pricing.

I even want to have vehicles on display even if i am around or not, just to make the immersion better. Otherwise the PDM just looks so empty you know

Yeah many have asked for a script like that and they are out there but unfortunately they have not been released publicly so unless you know someone using it that’s willing to give it to you then I’m sorry but I don’t think it’s possible to get a this time

@Monstercorp9 You can get that type of script and you can get it but you run into the issue of not getting support here and breaking tos since it is a paid script

1 Like

Alright, well. im not looking to pay for scripts or w/e. Im just here to ask if there is a script like it and recieving help thats all. appreciate the responses.

1 Like

I was unable to buy police cars in PDM, While I can buy ambulances.

it would be because you’ve added the ambulances to your vehicles list in the database, youd need to do the same with the police cars