[ESX] CONDE-B1G_INVENTORY | Fast Items, Hotbar, Notifications, Shortcuts, HUD and much more

Sure you putted them in the img folder and are png?

Will take a look at it today

I am not making a video tutorial sorry, and if you want any help at all, it would be nice that you try to explain what is the f*cking problem…

2 Likes

It’s supposed to send the item to the nearby player, I dont think it shows any steam ID at all xd

Im gonna put on github the full code dor that

FINALLY CORRECTED NOW, My bad…
Forgot a folder on the fxmanifest

The images sbould work

And btw you cant change the inventory name…
It isnt working also for that reason man…
Just name it conde-b1g_inventory or you will have to change the NUI callbacks in the JS

Check github i put the full code for that in the readme

1 Like

The only known bug for now is the weapon shops, will take a look at it today!
Thanks for the help guys!

1 Like

Can someone help me with this, I have installed the inventory script and changed the open keybind in the config, yet when I press the inventory keybind it doesn’t load. The cursor for the inventory loads but the inventory itself doesnt.

I am getting an error
server/main.lua:404: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value (field ‘price’)
and when I open a shop no prices pop up just “undefined”
other than that everything works fine.

Can steal clean money? I hope it can :slight_smile:

anyone can help me convert to limit ?

Works like a cream, neat release brother. :heart:

Full explanation to the people who struggle with glovebox and trunk.

1. Go and download this: GitHub - ClicheUsername/esx-inventoryhud: Working FiveM ESX inventory hud. Updated April 2020
    (Its out there and hasn’t been taken down so you might use It.)

2. After you downloaded It. Go into your resources/[esx] and place only these 2 folders in there. esx_inventoryhud_glovebox and esx_inventoryhud_trunk.

3. Now open esx_inventoryhud which you have downloaded and take out 2 files which are called: glovebox.lua - trunk.lua

4. Navigate to conde-b1g_inventory/client and place those 2 files in there.

5. Now open glovebox.lua and change every: “esx_inventoryhud” to “conde_inventory”

6. Then go to trunk.lua and do the same.

7. Now navigate to esx_inventoryhud_trunk/client/esx_trunk-cl and replace every: “esx_inventoryhud” to “conde_inventory” then go into: server/esx_trunk-sv and do the same.

8. For glovebox, do the same. Navigate to esx_inventoryhud_glovebox/client/esx_glovebox-cl and replace every: “esx_inventoryhud” to “conde_inventory” then go into: server/esx_glovebox-sv and do the same.

9. Go back into /conde-b1g_inventory and open fxmanifest.lua

10. Add those 2 lines into:

client_scripts {

"client/trunk.lua",
  "client/glovebox.lua",

Minor fix for glovebox and trunk is that text is on the menu.

Just open: /conde-b1g_inventory/html/css/ui.css

ctrl + f and search: .info-div

Now change those 2 values:

top: -160%;
 line-height: 20px;

Oh and make sure you start esx_inventoryhud_glovebox and esx_inventoryhud_trunk in server.cfg

Well done. Finished. Wasn’t that easy?

24 Likes

Make sure you have the price on the config for all items!

Thanks for that, I think you helped some people who were struggling with that!

rememmber the name of the inventory must be conde-b1g_inventory not conde-b1g_inventory-master

1 Like

Yes you can

I also have this error in police shop, bread water got prices.
Something with the script I think.
Great release overall! Thanks for sharing!