[ESX] CONDE-B1G_INVENTORY | Fast Items, Hotbar, Notifications, Shortcuts, HUD and much more

Go to : html/img/items/
And put your cash icon with .png format
then you can see the cash icon in the inventory !!

i have one there but there is no icon only when i set cash inventory on true

i told you you need to make it falsee !! like my screenshoot

yes i have it on false but that is only kind off money there will take my icon

I have a problem where i can’t equip weapons nor buy food from the store :confused:

1 Like

how to we get the trunk to work i have install the pluging and the trunk is open on the car but the HUD dont open

how did u get the trunk too open the inventory ???

So I have the Inventory in and set up as it should be (minus trunk and glovebox as I haven’t gotten around to that yet) but something about the weapons is making it crash. When I equip weapons into my hotbar and use them, for some reason, the weapon wheel starts to show up when I hit tab and there’s no way to open the inventory without restarting the resource.

I have both disc-ammo and disc-base installed. (disc-ammo says it uses base as a dependent).

There doesn’t appear to be any console errors at all, it just stops working.

Same thing happening for me. When I shoot my gun, it breaks the inventory.

Hi, basically just take any kind of trunk with inventoryhud and take
and add it to client side and in fxmanifest.lua add

"client/trunk.lua",

dont forget to change everything in client side from

esx_inventoryhud >> conde_inventory

Thank you for the inventory. :smiley: It wanted to play with it a little more to make it work as it should, but if it works, it’s an amazing inventory.

Inventar

Does this work on ESX 1.2/ ESX V1 Final?

it says in first post that he uses on 1.2

Hey mate can you elaborate a little on getting trunks to work with a hud, i took the trunk.lua from GitHub - Trsak/esx_inventoryhud: Fivem resource for ESX framework - Inventory HUD and put into the client folder of conde, added it to fxmanifest but am not working so far.

is there some way i can disable the status hud on inventory? and in which line?

ok thx

does anyone have a version of this with weaponsync instead of disc-ammo? or is there a guide to removing the disc-ammo side to this? the weapons to items side of it is fine but weaponsync uses singular bullets as items instead of saving bullets to their own database.

When I press TAB to open the inventory the cursor shows but the inventory it self does not.

Did you rename the folder?

Ya, I renamed it and put in the SQL into my database.