[ESX] CONDE-B1G_INVENTORY | Fast Items, Hotbar, Notifications, Shortcuts, HUD and much more

True @ROCKY_southpaw
Maybe will add a commit in the future, although I used the xPlayer getaccount etc… So mby it will work since i think it still uses the same functions to get the account, not 100% sure, will take a look on it

Thanks dude! Hope you like it! :slight_smile:

Weight

Hi Daniel,

sorry. It was of course my fault. I I was expecting just the download button as usual, but not in that case. No worries about that, as mentioned it was my fault. Hopefully it will run :slight_smile:

Thanks for your contribute!

Sorry Daniel I didn’t express myself correctly, what I’m trying to say is the NUI for the trunk or the glovebox doesn’t appear r at all, not even the “No second inventory” label

Limit would be better

2 Likes

Did you put the trunk.lua files in this inventory?

No problem!

i just download the plugin from github, as a separate file, do i need to put inside the inventory?

where can i see player total weight ?

I don’t yet get it, is that disc-inventoryhud modified? does it has the same bugs he still have? (like items doesn’t exist if you transfer from inventories and shit)

Also, how much does it waste on the resource monitor and important, did you block manipulations? (like dup items, trying to copy things etc.)

Does it use rockstar launcher identifier?

1 Like

no, is esx most part i think, use it and test it.

The weight limit??? The limit you shall setup on ESX.

Negative it’s impossible to dupe items since it uses ESX drop function, which make’s sure there is only one player close to the item to pick it up. 0.04, on resource monitor with the block weapon wheel, buttons press check, and check distance’s store’s render cycle!

1 Like

How do i convert it to limit?

Fixed the item’s images problems!

You should figure it out for yourself, the inventory doesn’t support limit.

in the inventory itself, at the top of the 5 slot you have a bar, thats is the weight

@Daniel_Escadas thanks for the fix, what i did (maybe will help some other people like me ho has a lot of images in the inventory) is this

‘html/img/items/*.png’,

inside the fxmanifest.lua and it work.

I have problem with trunk and glovebox too. I added trunk.lua and glovebox.lua to the client folder and to fxmanifest. But still can’t open the trunk or glovebox. Nothing happens. esx_inventoryhud_trunk and esx_inventoryhud_glovebox are started.

I see that you got photos of the trunk working… Can’t you share those files too? :slight_smile: You shared the cake but you didn’t give us a spoon XD if you know what I mean.

PS: FIXED IT!!! For who’s having problems…you have to change everywhere you find "TriggerClientEvent(“esx_inventoryhud:” to TriggerClientEvent(“conde_inventory:”

4 Likes