[ESX] CONDE-B1G_INVENTORY | Fast Items, Hotbar, Notifications, Shortcuts, HUD and much more

I’ll try it and let you know but I checked the sql and the items table is still working with limit instead of weight so I’m not sure if this’ll do the trick
---- Oh sry scratch that I checked the wrong tab :smiley: so many es_extended versions opened in my browser right now

Not working for me unfortunately, some console errors and I always spawn as a Ped

yeah same im also trying to find a way

Add TriggerScreenblurFadeIn(0) to client/main.lua line 121 above openInventory()

Then line 182 same file

Then inventorytrunk/client/esx_trunk-cl.lua

Carefull, lines may differ for you since I modified the inventory pretty much.

1 Like

Thanks!! Trying it tonight! What does the 0 stand for btw? And thank you for the help! :smiley:

1 Like

transitionTime

2 Likes

Sorry if im taking too mutch of your time, but do you happen to know how can i make all trunks available insted of only owned vehicule ones with esx_inventuryhud_trunk? Im kinda new on this stuff lol ahah

all trunks are available not only owned ones. maybe your script has that. try this one https://github.com/dutchplayers/ESX-1.2-Inventory-HUD/tree/master/esx_inventoryhud_trunk/client and follow this guide [ESX] CONDE-B1G_INVENTORY | Fast Items, Hotbar, Notifications, Shortcuts, HUD and much more

1 Like

Nice! Thanks ^^

I made a limit version of this but inventory doesn’t show also there are no errors on console or F8

Can you make so that items can move trew inventory?
Like disc-inventory you click on the item and move it to diffrient slot?
Thanks

thanks for the response guys

Am I the only one that has the items removed from hotbar every restart? Anybody find a fix for this?

All ESX 1.2 parts are from the Dutch Players ESX 2.4 Inventory HUD

Nope, i also have that issue

Hi Daniel, really like the script so far. Just been testing it a bit and having an issue and just wondering if you would be able to help. When I open the trunk and deposit an item and then try to remove it, it doesn’t update the trunk inventory until I close and reopen it. Do you know what this could be or how I could go about fixing it? :slight_smile:

i was try this too

Hey again! I dont have the codes of your second screenshot inside my client/main.lua

Oh. and thanks btw, it worked perfectly :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the release! Running on Extendedmode with weight :slight_smile: