Error sierra-red-one

[Window Title]
Error sierra-red-one

[Main Instruction]
“sierra-red-one”

[Content]
A sierra-red-one caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: gta-core-five.dll+388C9
Report ID: 1c86f377-21eb-4a40-a624-c52833d4dca8 (use Ctrl+C to copy)

1 Like

Fill in the template please. The one you deleted when copy-pasting your error message.

Error Sierra-red-one

[Window Title]
Error sierra-red-one

[Main Instruction]
“sierra-red-one”

[Content]
A sierra-red-one caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net1 and mention the details below.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: gta-core-five.dll+388C9
Report ID: 1c86f377-21eb-4a40-a624-c52833d4dca8 (use Ctrl+C to copy)

How to solve?

Again, fill in the template or you won’t recieve support

What Template are you guys talking about

c’mon man

Same problem sierra-red-one somebody pls put a fix, just keeps crashing. Sometimes straight away and sometimes after a hour or two.

omg same here but no matter how many times i see this around on the fourms nothing is ever done by the dev team to help fix it i already tried uninstalling three times already

Same here mate, it is a disgrace that devs just ignore these posts. Its also annoying when people don’t do the template or miss one bit out and they insist that you go back and redo the whole template before they are willing to help. I love this mod and I would love to continue playing problem free but that is not possible.

1 Like

yeah i feel EXACTLY where you come from. they have a bunch of bugs and issues with multiple people unable to play but they insiti on fixing stuff for the servers host instead of people who actually want to play on a server

BluethefurryExternal Moderator
2d

Again, fill in the template or you won’t recieve support

Lazy moderating. Can’t you look into it but ask them to give you further information you require? Just stupid, this bug is clearly not been solved and is clearly causing lots of users who cannot be a**** filling out the template.

im planning to uninstall and im already looking for another mod that will work correctly with proper support to the comunity

It’s just simple instructions guys. If you were a dev for this project and have hundred of things to do, you’ll understand why these very basic set of instructions are in place. It’s as simple as looking at the template and filling it in – it’s all basic stuff. FiveM can have issues on various systems because not every computer is equal. So they need some general information about your game before trying. Could you imagine going through an entire day of troubleshooting with someone just to find out that they are missing a DLC but didn’t tell you, or know to look? That’s exactly what template is there to avoid. Jesus, calm down people.

Have you guys posted your CitizenFX.log? Oh, wait, you haven’t - without it we can’t even look into this particular issue.

CitizenFX.log.8 (30.2 KB)
CitizenFX.log (146.6 KB)
CitizenFX.log.9 (160.1 KB)
CitizenFX.log.6 (150.2 KB)
CitizenFX.log.5 (180.1 KB)
CitizenFX.log.2 (147.6 KB)
CitizenFX.log.3 (155.2 KB)
CitizenFX.log.4 (146.7 KB)
CitizenFX.log.1 (157.2 KB)
CitizenFX.log.7 (226.9 KB)

if you don’t want to get help then don’t create a topic, we can’t reproduce your problem without specific informations about the crash, what happened before etc, it’s not lazy moderating, it’s lazy users reporting absolutely nothing to us, if you think this crash is easy to fix, how 'bout you go on Github and fixing the issue yourself? FiveM is open source!

And if you won’t fill out the template and just stirr up discussion in your next post, i will lock this topic as noone seems to be actually able to fill out necesarry informations

also relevant: http://kiwigrape.cf/z/170804_Q3Q.png

and in none of these did you get this particular error

This guy here filled it out correctly and he never got a comment

Hey I found if you create a whole new user for your PC it fixes the issue.

Only thing I should mention is that you will have to reinstall FiveM, and all the plugins so I would suggest putting them on a flash drive or something to save them.

Another thing I guess I’ll mention is that you might wanna save all of your passwords for accounts cause you’ll have to reenter all of them but hope this works

To make a new user on your PC. Open up task manager, then click up in the top left file, then Open new task, then enter ‘Powershell’. Under that it should say ‘create this task with administrative privileges’ click that box. Then copy this ‘net user NewUsername NewPassword /add’ without the ', and paste in into powershell. Hope this works. Just let me know glad to give assistance to the players

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.