Error During Steam ROS sign in (6000.35)

Before you begin, please read the Client FAQ and Common Questions topic.

If you did not find a solution, fill out the following template and remove this top text.

RDR2 version? Red Dead Online
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legal(Legit)
Steam/Epic Games/Social Club? Epic Games
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? no cache.xml found
Error screenshot (if any)

System specifications Windows 10, CPU: i3-8100, Ram: 16 gb, GPU: Nvidia 1060
What did you do to get this issue? Installed RedM Client updated game cache and got the error above
What server did you get this issue on? none
Latest CitizenFX_log file
CitizenFX_log_2021-08-23T150817.log (1.2 KB)

.dmp files/report IDs
1d64a07f-19bf-48c1-934a-aa3297544a88.dmp (382.8 KB)

If an issue with starting:
RDR2 folder screenshot
RDR2/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to RedM folder
RedM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?
Did you start Rockstar Games Launcher not as admin?

Also add what you already tried so far. Tried unistalling RedM and installing again(already 2 times)

4 Likes

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

2 Likes

delete cache of redm and try having steam open even though the game runs from epic

1 Like

I am now re-installing for the third time. I have even tried restarting my pc in case maybe it fixes randomly or something, i will wait for the installation to end and just delete the cache fold see what happens.

2 Likes

usually fivem and redm require steam to be open even if the game isnt installed and ran from steam so try that to
that looks like the issue

3 Likes

Problem is, i always have my steam open and automatically opens whever i open my pc as well.
Thing is, it does not identify my steam nor that the application is open(still waiting on game cache update to finish)

hmm thats weird

3 Likes

Well now is just a game of “wait and see”

yea let me know what happens bud :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

image same bs

i mean it definitely recognises my account but… i can not understand what’s the issue

EDIT: APPARENTLY for some nosense reason it can login from my 2nd steam but it won’t let me run it with my original one…

EDIT2: I found the solution at long last, all i had to do was link my 2 steam accounts with family share

:slight_smile: glad you found the solution

1 Like

i don’t see how that is a fixable solution… what if you don’t have a “second steam account” …
most of the day today its been running perfectly fine… around 5pm… the error started hitting me hard. for no reason… i don’t think it’s on our end that is the cause… what ever cfx is doing to make this dll break needs a work around…

2 Likes

I’m still having this issue even with 2 steam accounts.

1 Like

Saddly even with the result i got that day back then, the problem still exists for me. I think the only possible solution is a 50/50 chance having steam closed and(for me epic games) the platform/application you’ve used to buy the game online unless you have bought the game on steam then idek

Do u think its best to buy the full Rdr on rockstar then then try, cause I have rdo on steam and epic games.
The Epic Games Version doesn’t load me into servers and the steam version doesn’t open redm. I think im going try buy the full version on Rockstar and see what happens. Im so sad man, but thanks for the reply.

Have you ever launched the Steam version of the game before?

1 Like

The only solution I found, which really isn’t a solution but a work around to be honest, is to uninstall Steam then reinstall Steam EVER SINGLE TIME I disconnect or get an error from RedM. If I do not reinstall Steam, this error happens to me. I’d LOVE to not have to do that so if someone found a better solution, by all means, please share it. Thanks!

1 Like

Okay, well after some troubleshooting, I have been able to figure something out. If you close Steam then go to the folder in Program File (x86) > Steam > userdata and then delete the folder(s) there in that file, you do not have to reinstall Steam or even relog back into Steam. You’ll be able to start Steam back up and then RedM should fire without an issue. I created a shortcut to the userdata folder on my desktop so I can quickly access it to delete that folder for a nice, quick join to RedM. No idea why is has an issue there but there was my solution to it.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.