Before you begin, please read the Client FAQ and Common Questions topic.
RDR2 version? 1355.30
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/Epic Games/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10 Home 20H2
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yes
Error screenshot (if any)
- Error Received on Startup
- Error Received after pressing “OK”
- Model: Alienware 17 R5
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.21 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 + Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630
- Storage: 1x HGST HTS721010A9E630 HD 1TB, 1x NVMe PC400 NVMe SK hy SSD 512 GB
What did you do to get this issue? Unsure. Possibly a result of shutting down the program using task manager “End Task” function.
What server did you get this issue on? Ol’ West RP Serious RP by Level X Gaming. I since this is a start up issue I reckon that the server is entirely unrelated.
Latest CitizenFX_log file CitizenFX_log_2021-07-01T042223.log (53.7 KB)
.dmp files/report IDs ERR_GFX_STATE / RDR2.exe+25B09AC
5d68344d-61bd-4116-a025-45735b94c659.dmp (8.4 MB)
If an issue with starting:
RDR2 folder screenshot
Filepath to RedM folder C:\Users\Cheezi_Goodnezz\AppData\Local\RedM
RedM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes. Antivirus has never been a probelem before in the past.
Did you start Rockstar Games Launcher not as admin? Rockstar games launcher has never been ran as admin.
Also add what you already tried so far.
- Reinstalling RedM
- Reinstalling RDR2
- Rolling back my graphics driver
- Clearing RedM Cache
- Running RDR2 in very low graphics settings
- Deleting the .sga files in the RDR2 settings folder
- Used -ignorepipelinecache as a startup option