Emergency Alert System (a.k.a Ear Assault System)

Just tried it and nothing happens

1 Like

I found the scroll speed open up the main.js and go to line 36 look for scrollamount="20" and change the number to something less higher is faster lol found that out hard way.

1 Like

Not sure what the deal is here i followed your exact instructions.

InvokeNative: execution failed: Argument at index 1 was null.
Error running call reference function for resource eas-fivem: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: Execution of native 000000002f7a49e6 in script host failed.
stack traceback:
[C]: in upvalue ‘_in’
citizen:/scripting/lua/natives_server.lua:238: in function ‘TriggerClientEventInternal’
(…tail calls…)
server.lua:16: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322

If you can, please tell me what version you have and when this error popped up.

V 1.2 and it pops up anytime i use it

How do you activate the alert?

/alert LSPD

(20 Characters)

Any modifications to the script?

I get this error when starting the script

Error parsing script config.lua in resource eas-fivem: config.lua:22: '}' expected (to close '{' at line 3) near 'ISP'
Failed to load script config.lua.
Started resource eas-fivem

I use a FX server by the way.

Bug Fixed!

• This fixes the issue regarding custom chat resources incompatibility with the resource.
    @Ghosthelper @B.Powell Try this!

Download (v1.3):

Oh ok, let me try that.

This is an awesome resource. Thank you so much. The last update works with the custom chat resource

After watching that preview, I thought to myself “HELL NO”.

Now if I can only lower the volume a little.

Works really well after the fix thatnks @LGDevelopment

this is so cool! Nice work man

@Ghosthelper Your wish is my command!

New Update!

• Added Volume Modification.
  • Use: 0.0 (0%) - 1.0 (100%) as values for the volume under “Config.EAS.Volume” in the “config.lua”.

Download (v1.4)

I think you forgot the comma, it’s only the last who is not taking the comma ! If i’m not saying bullshit :slight_smile:

Correct @Feared, No bullshit :wink: .