Emergency Alert System (a.k.a Ear Assault System)

Now if I can only lower the volume a little.

Works really well after the fix thatnks @LGDevelopment

this is so cool! Nice work man

@Ghosthelper Your wish is my command!

New Update!

• Added Volume Modification.
  • Use: 0.0 (0%) - 1.0 (100%) as values for the volume under “Config.EAS.Volume” in the “config.lua”.

Download (v1.4)

I think you forgot the comma, it’s only the last who is not taking the comma ! If i’m not saying bullshit :slight_smile:

Correct @Feared, No bullshit :wink: .

Nice thanks. Now people won’t go deaf on my server. Lol

No problem, Enjoy!

I like it LOUD! Lol great job brother

Amazing - I love it! Easy to configure, but one thing I didn’t found:

• Where I can change the time to open window, means do not close for example 30 sec
  • Wehr I can change the speed of the maarque text?

thx

Lance by far the best script I have seen that aids the RP experience. The uses are unreal. I did a quick livestream on my Youtube and Twitch (not posting the link. I’m not here for that.) and the results were absolutely unreal on how many people have loved it so far. And its unreal on how easy it is to modify. Huge thank you dude. Blue Code Gaming thanks you for this script. If you want a link to the short livestream I will be happy to send it to you in PM. Again I’m not here for the views but to thank you for this script.

@LGDevelopment

Anytime I use this, when I press enter to send the alert, it opens my vMenu. I use F1 as the key to open vMenu, not the “enter” key. vMenu doesn’t open when I press enter at any other time. Not sure if it’s just me or anyone else also. I realize my keybind for vMenu isn’t the default keybind, however, it still shouldn’t open it when I press enter to send an alert.

works grate thanks love it

Works great with ESX Framework and ESX-RP Chat! Love it! Thank you!

Not exactly sure whats in this archive, but when I downloaded it, my VPS found a virus called "Backdoor virus

1 Like

You can already see whats in the archive? There is source code to this.

Yeah thats what confused me.
False positive I suppose…

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/f75acee6ba74d30d90520c13281a9f025dc3a1b3f689dc579ae73a59f28687ac/detection

I know that Windows Defender usually hates source files like .lua or .js

Just ignore it because, ya know, I don’t want your roblox account.

~Lance Good :mascot:

1 Like

its a very decent account, but roger.

1 Like

New Update!

• Fixes breaking after two sentences.

Download (v1.5)