Early-Exit Trapped problem

Environment questions

**GTA V version:The Newest
**Up to date:**yes
**Legit or Pirate copy:**legit
**Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic:**Rockstar
**Windows version:**10 Professional
**Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again?**Yes and the Cache tho.
**System specifications:**Best in Slot 32GB GTX8gb 3060TI
**CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash):**yes Upload: Upload files for free - CfxCrashDump_2022_04_22_11_20_52.zip - ufile.io
**logs/CitizenFX_log files:**yes Here: Upload files for free - CitizenFX_log_2022-04-22T111418.log - ufile.io
.dmp files/report IDs: Here:
[Window Title]
Fatal Error

[Main Instruction]
Early-exit trap

[Content]
A problem while running FiveM has tripped an early-exit trap.

If asking for support, please provide a readable ‘report ID’ from the expanded information below.

[^] Details ausblenden [Save information] [Schließen]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: GTA5_b2545.exe+1028
Report ID: si-49a6d61b638e4cc3b3862c7da9436c67
You can press Ctrl-C to copy this message and paste it elsewhere.

Important parts

**What is the issue you’re having?**when i just stay in the Fivem Menu to Select Server i got Crash if im Try to Join i got the Same Problem all after some little bit time of wait for the Error

What are you trying to do?
Delete Cache
Delete content_index
Delete Fivem Complete

**What have you tried already to fix the issue?**im not Rly know what to Write here i just want to script my own server :slight_smile:

**Error screenshot (if any):**if you need some i would try give you or video would be better

**What did you do to get this issue?**im was just scripting on my own server.

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful!
im Tried go on 3 Other Server then mine, its not Workin

If possible please help me im just dont know this error problem so im just wanted to script and play my own server :slight_smile:

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Are you running any weird background software that might be injecting into the game executable?

Actually not rly and if yes im didnt know before, so that means some of my programs want backdoor fivem? im mean inject?

ahh and when i play offline gta5 its no Problem just fivem got problems

Try to reboot and close any background software that’s not absolutely needed to play.

Doesnt work Anyway :frowning:

Environment questions

GTA V version: 1.0.2545.0.1
Up to date: Yes
Legit or Pirate copy: Legit
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: Epic Games
Windows version: Windows 11 Pro 21H2 22000.613
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? Yes
System specifications:

CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash):
CfxCrashDump_2022_04_22_20_21_24.zip (1.2 MB)

logs/CitizenFX_log files:
e5cd06cb-e725-4d8a-868f-0317c836cc22.dmp (7.0 MB)

.dmp files/report IDs:

If you can’t start the game at all

GTA V folder screenshot:

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot:

Filepath to FiveM folder: H:\FiveM\FiveM.exe
FiveM client folder screenshot:

Which antivirus/firewall software are you using? Windows Defender (Who uses custom firewalls)
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having?
FiveM show the “Starting Soon” loading screen and then nothing until the error pops ups

What are you trying to do?
Launch FiveM

What have you tried already to fix the issue?
Everything listed above, removing content_index, turning off firewall, restarting computer, removing all visual mods, reinstalling visual mods, restarting computer, nothing works

Error screenshot (if any):

What did you do to get this issue?
It just started today, yesterday I had an issue where it took longer for FiveM to start and this morning it took even longer to start and now gives this error when attempting to start.

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful!
Los Santos Department of Justice Roleplay Cfx.re Server List

Additional comments

Here is my crash and information for others to look over to maybe assist with finding and fixing this bug/error. Hopefully we can fix this soon!

1 Like

To addon onto my last post, Deleting the “NV_” Folder in the cache seemed to fix my issue.

[Window Title]
FiveM

[Main Instruction]
FiveM has stopped working

[Content]
An error hat verursacht, dass FiveM nicht mehr funktioniert. Ein Absturzbericht wird an die FiveM Entwickler hochgeladen.
Stack trace:
GTA5_b2545.exe!sub_140001028 (0x0)

[^] Details ausblenden [Informationen speichern] [Schließen]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature:
Report ID: si-81e79149e5e847a09cea52cec5258019

Next Error

Second time im Tryed now Again

[Window Title]
FiveM

[Main Instruction]
FiveM has encountered an error

[Content]
Failed to read rage::fiPackfile dlc_mpassault:/x64/levels/mpassault/vehiclemods/michelli_mods.rpf - an exception occurred in game code.

[Expanded Information]
Report ID: si-cdb9b9da73774bb8be7b0dec00fecc14

Upload files for free - CfxCrashDump_2022_04_23_06_41_15.zip - ufile.io #cfxcrashdump

1 Like

Your error does not seem to be the same as the OP’s, make your own topic and fill out the support template.

Also, verify your game files.

im cant do this cause my gamefiles are existing on Rockstar how to do that? tell me if you know if dont hope some other see my post to fix this problem :frowning:

1 Like

Google “how to verify game files using Rockstar Club”. otherwise, make your own topic.

Where did you find such folder?

Im now On it im trying this out, im would if its worked just let you know whats happened

im just change then this Message

@TheoS02

im rly dont understand what you asked for you mean where im did find Fivem? if yes →

Username/Appdata/local/fivem

@edit im did it but got same crash again now…

[Window Title]
Fatal Error

[Main Instruction]
Early-exit trap

[Content]
A problem while running FiveM has tripped an early-exit trap.

If asking for support, please provide a readable ‘report ID’ from the expanded information below.

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: GTA5_b2545.exe+1010
Report ID: … [uploading]

i had this issue, re installed graphics drivers through nvidia geforce and it worked straight away

@Lyles It doesnt work actually :frowning: do some other peoples do know something what i could doo?

im just Reinstalled GTA5 and Fivem but the problem is not fixed yet.

please help me, im feel booring dont play gta roleplay :frowning:

1 Like

Ok now im fixxed my problem im just fixxeed my Problem with reset and new install of Windows i think it was a regedit problem or something else

so support you can close this thanks you guys for your help <3

i keep getting early exit trap too ,install new window is work?