dpEmotes 1.7 (390+ emotes) Walkingstyles, Keybinding, Dances, Expressions and Shared Emotes

Thats just the native, if you want you can do the search and send me a dm screenshot of the result.
essentialy if you want dpemotes to be the only resource to do clipset stuff just comment out all the other resources clipset natives

1 Like

Other player canā€™t see the prop from Prop Emotes. anyone?

Same for me!

It seems like the make it rain/champagne and all that stuff is only clientside

Props not showing right for everyone happens rarely, still not quite sure what makes them not appear, maybe onesync bug or smtn? i dunno.

1 Like

Awesome dude, added!
I changed the code a little aswell to make the cig/prop show up in the mouth when the animation finishes aswell.
1.7.1!

Yeah the particlefx extras (makeitrain, champagneshake, pee, etc) only show up client side atm, will update so it shows up for everyone soon.

Hi first of all good job on this script :grin: was just wondering is there a way to lock the use of emotes in cars or any other vehicles

Some shared emotes, like baseball throw is not working in 1.7.1

Fixed in 1.7.2!

Hey! in 1.7.2 i added a new line to config.lua, AllowedInCars, does just what it sounds like, set it to true and the emotes no longer play in cars.
I also made a change to how emotes play in cars normally, so if you are in a vehicle it only plays the upper body part, or if its a scenario it just doesnt play it at all.

1 Like

AllowedInCars = True i would think would mean you are allowing emotes in carsā€¦ AllowedInCars = False i would assume to mean no emote use in carsā€¦ unless thats how it isā€¦ but wording looked backwards.

4 Likes

yeah whoops lol! just woke up :stuck_out_tongue:
allowedincars = true allows emotes in cars

3 Likes

You might want to consider using ā€˜SetModelAsNoLongerNeeded(prop1)ā€™ at the end of your spawning props function same with ā€˜RemoveAnimDict(ChosenDict)ā€™. Iā€™m not sure if you keep everything loaded for a specific reason but when you have hundreds of emotes and all the props you spawn it can add up to a pretty big stream size.

Other than that I love the release!

1 Like

Whoops! added in 173! tytyty

So, I just want to say. I started using this at like, 1.5 or early 1.6? I canā€™t remember. Anyway, Iā€™ve been following and using this for a bit now. And, I thought it was awesome. Then I updated to 1.7 I think it was, that added the first version checking.

At first, since Iā€™m JUSt starting to create a GTA server myself, so Iā€™ve mainly been doing testing for the past like, couple months, I restart the server often. Feels like every restart was a new version. Started to get a bit annoyed. And then I see you drop things like the particles/effects, and how you respond to the community as they comment and mention things.

Now, Iā€™m just like. HOLY crap. No wonder versions feel like theyā€™re coming so often. So, after that ramble of a story, :smiley: I just wanted to say that, You are amazing. You listen and try to do the best you can with out straying far from your vision, but also trying to make sure everyone is as happy as can be. As an aspiring modder,/server owner, Iā€™m floored with how hard youā€™ve been working for our sakes. So thank you. I mean it. This mod, is amazing, fun and easy to use. And just, overall better than most if not all Iā€™ve seen. Iā€™m trying to use ESX and I wish there was an override that just, lead to your emotes instead. :smiley:

Seriously though, Iā€™ll be sad when you finally end up stopping work on this mod at some point. But while weā€™re still on this awesome emote ride, Iā€™l 100% cheering you on. Great work Dullpear_dev. I hope you get the rewards your hard work is owed:heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Anyone point me in the right direction where to block controller inputā€¦ Afew people play with a controller (weird i know) and the menu is conflicting with (57) F10 which is about the only key I have available. And yes I agree Dullpear_dev amazing work!

Also the shared emotes if I request a shared emote with someone close too me and they walk away next to someone else and accept it, they end up doing the emote with a person that did not accept or request to do itā€¦

Working on the shared emotes close person thing right now! Only noticed it last night with multiple people around, should be an easy fix.
And for controls go to NativeUI.lua around line 2470!

Ty so much for the kind words :heart:, Been having so much fun with this, and really grateful of people coming with suggestions and improvements, its been a blast so far.

I try not to do a ā€œversion changeā€ that will alert server owners unless its a bug that i know people are gonna notice, if that makes sense :stuck_out_tongue:, if it did a notice for every commit i made on github people would go crazy lol.

Again thanks!

nice man, dmed u here on forum to help with brazilian translations.

if you need any just contact me im glad to help

thanks for the work by the way