dpClothing+ (1.0.3) Clothing Variations and Toggles (Gloves, Vest, Top, Hair, Bag and more)

You should check the followed issues:

1. some buttons like the one that changes the bag type and the TOP, the buttons arent getting blue.

2. The revert is not working exactly correct, when player is turning the clothes off and using revert, it doesnt add the shirt inside or gloves. It is probably replacing old arms with new arms.

(Same happens when reloading the whole resource, it replaces everything except those).

Ooops! little typo error, should be fixed now!
/ And some of the buttons never turn blue, the variant ones just change to the other variant without saving the old one

1 Like

Yup, it now works perfectly! Thank you for everything, i also changed the whole language into my own language with a custom font if thats okay with you.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this for free. It works like a charm. Incredibly well made.

1 Like

Thanks for the awesome script!

1 Like

So I am seeing in the debug menu that both Top and Shirt are grabbing the same values, should one of those be referencing the torso of the player? This is an issue being that I have a jacket that is open and has a shirt on the torso part of the model as well as a tie on the neck. Can you help explain how I could go about updating those two options so that you can take off the jacket without still having the shirt and tie? @Dullpear_dev

I know that new (AddNewVariation)s could be added to be able to hide them but I am looking to have those two things sort of “attached” to the jacket so they get put away with it.

Top handles the variation of the shirt, where as Shirt just takes off/on the shirt.
I left some extra variations in Top that might look weird depending on what undershirt/accesories the player is wearing, i figured it was better to just leave them in and people can play around with it.
So some stuff might look weird when you toggle their variation, it can be fixed but the amount of extra work that would need to be done is not something i think will be worth it, in this case try to use an undershirt/arms/accesories that works for both the variations.

Is there a fix for the ‘’ timer’’ thats on the removed items ?? If i remove my clothes and accessories after a certain time they turn visible again on my ped even if i didnt put them back on.

If you removed your clothes etc, and use a menu for exemple to change ur hair it turns back on the visual of ur clothes but they’re not considered as put back on, is there a possible fix for that? :slight_smile:

I mean the easy fix is to ether just double click the option it will “put it back on” then take it off properly, or you should be able to use the function dpc:ResetClothing to remove all the “saved” clothing in the list after calling the dpc:EquipLast function in the shops. @TheGrumpyFox

There is no timer, you must have some other resource updating the players clothes on an interval.

Hey, I tried to make an event for opening the UI so that i can add it to a menu wheel thats binded to F3 but i cant seem to make it work :smiley:

fuckin sick mannnnnnnn

hello can i ask a question regarding the masks. when you disconnect and reconnect the mask that you bought disappears and will say “You are already wearing that” for it to be used again you have to buy another mask.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi, first of all this script is terrible! But where should I put the (TriggerEvent (“dp: EquipLast”)) in my barbershop for example?
I tried this but does not work:

if data.current.value == 'yes' then

if data.current.value == 'yes' then

ESX.TriggerServerCallback('esx_barbershop:checkMoney', function(hasEnoughMoney)

if hasEnoughMoney then

TriggerEvent('skinchanger:getSkin', function(skin)
								TriggerServerEvent('esx_skin:save', skin)
							end)

TriggerServerEvent('esx_barbershop:pay')

HasPayed = true
						else

TriggerEvent('esx_skin:getLastSkin', function(skin)
								TriggerEvent('skinchanger:loadSkin', skin)
									TriggerEvent('dp:EquipLast')
							end)

ESX.ShowNotification(_U('not_enough_money'))

end

end)

end

If you think it’s terrible, why even use it then? :face_with_monocle:

terrible = good job. Sorry for the translation. I do not speak English

Amazing * its a must download *

Noticed that when it comes to female/male taking off their shirt, that one will end up with either a part of a shirt still there or the bikini top(Depending on the number that used). Might need an if check(or something I don’t know code well).

Also, not sure if I have something wrong but, the numbers used dont see to match up to say like vMenu. Not really a big deal TBH. Just gotta use the previous number compared to vMenu’s number.

Other than that, this is really nice. I like it a lot.