Dp-clothing resource

Hello,

I am having a problem with the dp-clothing FiveM resource.

When I open the dp-clothing menu the menu appears on the screen but hovering on anything doesn’t show it’s name in the middle and clicking on it doesn’t so anything as if the menu was just a simple picture.
This problem is happening to me while I am playing in a vRp server.
However this problem disturbed me a lot so I added the same resource in my vRp server and the problem wasn’t solved.

What is the difference between your server and the other one?

In my server using slash commands work fine however on the other server even slash commands don’t work, that may be because they disabled them. Everyone else playing on the server isn’t having any problems with the menu.

What did you try doing?

I tried reinstalling FiveM, therefore, downloading the server resources again ( the server that is not mine) However that didn’t solve the issue as well.

( I am not getting any console errors)

Thank you very much in advance, I appreciate any kind of help :slight_smile:

Try using @Collaze version

1 Like

Actually, I believe you need to go to “Settings - Keyboard/Mouse” & try setting the Input Method to “Raw Input”.

1 Like

Thanks… :heart: :heart:

You can’t imagine how much time I spent searching for a solution, I reinstalled FiveM 2 or 3 times and then lost hope…
Thank you very much

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.