Re-Texturing your EUP for FiveM
Hi everyone, today I bring to you a very simple way to re-texture your EUP for FiveM. I noticed someone already posted this now but I wanted to finish mine off as i’ve been working on it for a while now.
First the requirements you will need to start editing.
- GrandTheftAuto5 (for OpenIV)
- OpenIV (How to install: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC1jxrgJrSA)
- EUP (https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/8151-emergency-uniforms-pack-law-order/)
- EUP Stream ([Release] EUP for FiveM (SERVER SIDED))
- Image editing software of choice
(EUP spread sheet with model names will be create soon)
Now let’s begin.
OpenIVwhere ever you downloaded it from.
- Create a mods folder if you haven’t already.
- Go into your
modsfolder and organise your work to how to see fit.
- Now, find the EUP you downloaded and drag and drop it into the
modsfolder of OpenIV.
- (this is when you’d use the ‘EUP Spreadsheet’ I’ll make). Open the texture dictionary (Look for
.ytd) and double click it to open it. Now you should see the texture you with to edit.
- Open an image editor you chose and begin changing colours, etc…
- Once your satisfied with your edit, go back your OpenIV and click
Edit Mode(Located top bar).
- Still on OpenIV, open the texture your editing and select
- Locate the image you edited, click open.
- Hit save and your done. Now you will need the model as well then drag and drop both of them into the stream folder of the EUP for FiveM (Server Sided) .
Restart your server and clear cache if you want to and see how it goes. Also I hope you didn’t forget to add EUP for FiveM (Server Sided) to your server.cfg
(Still editing) Thanks for reading as this is my first post, let me know if you have any issues.