DixielandRP [Noob Friendly] Qb-core [Hardcore Rp, Established Server, Optimized, Tons of mlos, cars, jobs, STREAMER FRIENDLY.] Top notch anticheat

Awesome server and great admins new to scum here and loving this server

If you don’t join Dixie, whether it be the GTA RP server or Scum server, you’re doing it wrong. One of the best communities I’ve been apart of along with a great admin team. I come from GTA RP where I was in NoPixel and Legacy RP. Two very big RP servers and they really don’t have the swag like Dixie, at all.

ily Dixie <3

1 Like

Thanks for the review

Awe 7urbo <3

1 Like

You know the vibessss :star_struck:

1 Like

I’ve been on this server for a couple weeks. It’s got it all., bots, PVE/PVP active admins. Scum is such a great game and Dixieland is a great place to play it.

1 Like

Great place to play SCUM!

1 Like

Fairly new to the server, but so far its been great, helpful people and lots of fun! Love the lotteries and hoping to get involved with more event soon.

1 Like

Dixieland is a true-to-tell hostile, intense, survival, open-world and community based gameplay environment. Once I started playing on the Dixie server, it was clear to see that there was no reason to play anywhere else. Admin staff are very supportive and they work to keep the riff raff out. There is always something going down in Dixieland.

Great server, on my toes every second while playing great loot, people and community.

:love_you_gesture: :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: :+1:

1 Like

Pets added, Major optimizations

best server around hands down

1 Like

Hands Down this is the Best RP Community! I am new to GTA online, but have been interested in RP for a while. I enjoyed a RP scum server till the staff left. Then I went to Dixieland scum and being anti- social it was hard to find a place. I had not gotten to know anyone yet. I saw an invite to join this server and I am so glad I did. Everyone is fun and has no problem interacting and making you feel comfortable. IF you are looking for a home, come join us!

Edit- I feel I should add how helpful and prompt staff is in helping with any issues. They even helped me with getting some killer mods for a truly realistic gameplay.

1 Like

Thank you for the review :slight_smile:

Glad you like it here!

Updates:
Backpacks
Beer Pong
Pool Tables
Documents
Bowling
vending Machines

My last review was 2 months ago. Super friendly group of people that are very fun to play with. If you are new to RP, we are friendly and will help.

I’ve since taken up a Sergeant role in LSPD in this city, and I would definitely love some more officers! More medics are also appreciated! Any time of day you can serve would help a ton!

1 Like

Thanks for the review!

Wish i wouldve been keeping up with this as far as updates and such will be updating it soon

1 Like