DixielandRP [Noob Friendly] Qb-core [Hardcore Rp, Established Server, Optimized, Tons of mlos, cars, jobs, STREAMER FRIENDLY.] Top notch anticheat

great server !plus really good admin and friendly people that will help u out great place to learn the ropes forsure if ur looking for a server go check it out

1 Like

Thanks for the review!

Very fun server, helpful and super nice! Loving it as my first roleplay server! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the review!

Complete Fire fighter script coming up next

Amazing people, great events, and just outright fun!

1 Like

Thanks for the review :slight_smile: glad you like it

This is a amazing sever the admins are great to work with and fix any bugs y’all would have being one of the first people to have played on the sever and watch the process is amazing the blood sweat tears loss of friendship and the building of a amazing community around this sever is one of the most amazing things i’ve been part of. this is a 10/10 sever and much love to Dixe and stalker for allowing me to experience the process of building this sever

1 Like

At a loss for words, thank you for the great review! Its been a ride

1 Like

More custom cars up next

Pets coming in next

Dixieland has been one of the best servers I have played on. And the communities across games is great.

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart::heart:thanks for the review

Custom firearm registry made for the police from a guy on our team

best server ive everplayed on some great rp has happend there. Super helpful community an active admins. cant ask for a better server then this one yall

1 Like

Thanks for the review <3

Player Owned pizza store thrown in

Super helpful to newbies! Come on in! Everyone starts somewhere!

1 Like

Thank you for the review Glad you like it!

speed cams now setup through the city