DiscordChatRoles [Release]

Its not duplicated, its the default chat thing as well as the script. Im asking if you know how to disable the default role. It looks the same as the /say command

This script cancels chat message event, so the default chat thing is not affecting this. You have another script interfering like I said.

How do I fix this?

Fix what?

I am trying to set up the script and when i join it only gives me the first role in the role list and will not let me use the chattag because it says i have to message in chat first. How do i fix this?

I realized a flaw when looking back at the source code of this resource

It is very easy to fake chat messages as a Modder even whilst using this resource… This causes people to get banned for something a Modder is actually saying in chat, but poising as that player who got banned. Now, I could patch this flaw or use it to our advantage. So clearly I am going to choose the latter of the two cause fuck modders.

Utilizing my Anticheat, you can catch modders who try to abuse chat messages by spoofing their player names. You can find the anticheat linked below :slight_smile:

Hey Is there a Fix For this?

i Circled the Line its Saying the Error On
Oh and When Some One Joins This Happens

Put commas after each of those in Roles. Also, you don’t need to set up that part of the config for my scripts at all… Watch the tutorial videos to learn.

Does the Bot have to be online?

No, it does not.

hmmm everything is working but the roles arnt changing in game

then you have set it up wrong

idk how i could of tho lol

Maybe post your files code and can look into it… You most certainly could do something wrong. Script works fine.

hey im a bit late but how do i disable the normal chat, like when i send messages that only the message with the roles is coming not the normal chat too…

You have another resource interfering with this one. Disable that resource

I’m trying to give staff access to the ^1 colors. It’s now saying I don’t have permissions for it. So I tried giving me permissions but no sucess yet after 2 hours of trying. Could you please explain to me how I can give my Staff access to the Staff colors. The /cc command is working, but If I’m right there’s a second module to manualy use the ^1, ^2, ^3, ^4, ^5, ^6, ^7, ^8, ^9, colors.

Many thanks for the awesome release!

Make sure you have a Patreon Membership with CitizenFX.
Needed if I’m not mistaken.

Okay, I’m not sure what’s going on right now, but I’ve started to get the same issue that was mentioned above, the no such…GetRoles…
But, I don’t have any other Chat resources other than the base Chat nad the GTA:Online Theme.
It was working fine and it started acting up.

I also haven’t touched the config since it was working absolutely perfect yesterday.

How can i give myself a different role?