Discord2FiveM - Control your FiveM Server with Discord [QB/ESX] [PAID]

New Version:

Features (In New Version We have added More Features) -

• A bot that fulfills all the needs an admin needs, without entering the server!
  • This bot replaces the need for in-game corrupt admins!
  • The best discord bot in the market at the cheapest and most reasonable rate!
  • Compatible with any framework
  • There are some standalone commands and some are framework-specific you can configure everything according to your server
  • Server Status Bot Included
  • You can restrict commands to roles

Note :warning: : This Script is Open Source. Everything Editable!

PREVIEW
PURHCASE

1 Like

Hello, does this works on both windows and linux ?

2 Likes

doesnt matter mate just put the bot token in config and there are already a few standalone commands which can be used whereas you can add more !

1 Like

The payment does not send a donwload link but an invite on discord, you might want to fix that

1 Like

yes thats the issue as the main developer duce was outside so it will take him 2 hours to return and he needs update the link I did respond on your ticket do check it so sorry for the inconvenience

No problem sir

1 Like

Is the same?

1 Like

hell no brother

1 Like

Interesting… any inspiration from GitHub - zfbx/zdiscord: A bi-directional Discord to FiveM resource with whitelist and moderation tools. ?

1 Like

we made this more than a year ago mate and it is still used in a few server in the asian and middle east region i sold it a while ago but never on cfx so sadly no inspiration :cold_sweat: but i will go through it

btw mines totally coded in lua

Just gained a customer! These guys have made a super helpful script and along with it comes some of the best support I’ve had. Great team over here and again will be back for more! Thank you!!

2 Likes

can also agree with matthew, this script is so helpful in so many ways and would definitely recommend grabbing it if you want to be on your toes with the moderation of your server at all times wherever and the support is also very helpful and friendly, thank guys this is awesome!

1 Like

Paid for purchase, got email, however link doesnt work. Getting an error message?

1 Like

I hope you received it now mate :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I bough the script and download link does not work. What’s going on with this?

1 Like

No !setjob?

1 Like

I hope you received it now mate :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

there is !setjob

There is no download link after the buying is due to the reason we have two version esx and qb with full support thats why the download link redirects!