Discord Overlay doesn't work in FiveM

My Discord Overlay no longer works inGame, i.e. FiveM. Discord shows that I am playing FiveM and that the overlay is on, but no overlay is on in FiveM.

I need the Discord Overlay Ingame but so that I can join a server because of Full Screen Exclusive…

Can anyone help?

1 Like

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

I have the same Issue!

Perhaps contact Discord so they can fix there overlay?

its since a new FiveM update so it shouldn’t be that.

Still no fix for this? when is FiveM going to fix this?

When discord actually fixes it.

Discord overlay was leading to push-to-talk being permanently stuck in FiveM, so we block it from loading until they fix that bug.

2 Likes

so when will they fix it?

1 Like

You would have to ask them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.