Disable ingame F8 console for player turn off?

Is it possible to turn off the console?
F8 for the player?
if so

Where can I find the file?
how can i do it

The reason is that you are using the console
People do the things
not allowed .

1 Like

The only way they are allowed to do anything in the console is if you put it in there…

Please explain what they are doing in the client console not allowed.

where can I find the console in which folder

1 Like

I mean I think its built into the client files meaning you can’t remove it. But it makes absolutely no sense to why you are trying removing it though XD

To my knowledge the only default cmd for f8 client is quit. How is that any different than just disconnecting? What are they typing and what have you added for them to type?

That’s what I am saying XD the reason for this makes no sense…

The only reason I can see would be if when a player is “downed” he is blocking controls for P and esc. Maybe players are quiting and relogging to avoid waiting. IDK.

But still could just alt f4 ya know lol

and in that case, it’s only logical that players would still want to be able to quit

does this guy really want people’s PCs to be unusable?

@xander1998 @xenon true. Didn’t think of that. Lol. Was just thinking of any reason why he would want to. That’s all I could think of, and that still didn’t make sense. :sweat_smile:

People can just make a new character
or create bugs with it because I want the F8
turn off the button

1 Like

Uhm… then stop allowing them to do that. Its your fault they can use the console to create character lol

Ahh the joys of giving everyone staff

Stay out of my brain >:)

Sorry, an argument closed is an argument undefended… How to disable F8 Console?

@sadboilogan
This: https://forum.cfx.re/c/development/releases is distributed by FiveM, Do you review every line or just facilitate a mechanism through which people could both distribute exploitable code, while simultaneously allowing an access port through which that code can be exploited, but not turned off?

it is not distributed by fivem. Now please stop before someone has to close this topic too.

1 Like

Two people in a day.

https://forum.cfx.re/ <-- FiveM

the COMMUNITY, not FiveM

1 Like

So an option to allow for Console Off could be placed into the server.cfg?