Developer looking for work | Status: Inactive

i added you on discord and wondering if you are able to make a economy base server that is non esx

ESX and Dunkos are the only frameworks that have economy.

Wrong. DRP does as well.

Ah you are correct, this framework is new to me which is why I do not touch economy servers.

Hey mate, so I am making a server I have a developer but i need one more I saw your post and i was really happy to see all of your experience and I really think you could make my server a good one. Currently we need cars skinned for Idaho State Police and we have scripts we would like added to our server which i can go in detail to in a call if that’s ok with you. We also need PED’s skinned. Kind Regards Sturz.
D: Sturz#2311 (I have messaged you already)

Join here if you want to get some work.

Yo. Got a ESX base running, need some custom scripts made.

Contact Ragontor#4225 and I’ll send over the briefs

Please add me if you are wanting to work with me. I do not check this thread everyday, therefore if you want a response, add me. I will not be adding people.

1 Like

Added you on discord. Anomaly#1337

Still Available

@Atexx I’ve added you on Discord. Manny#9422

I am seriously looking for a contractor ASAP.

just added you.

I Have added you on Discord, My Discord name is : OneSeventyFive#8582

I Hope to get in contact with you soon.

i have just rented a new 32 player server and im looking for developers to help me setup the server,im new to this but have played on a few rp servers and want to create a unique server,i have many ideas of what i want the server to be but lack the know how the server is going to be a serious rp server with player owned busisness like car dealership towing companies, housing for players to rent/buy so will need real estate agents, ect plus criminal activites like selling weed meth, owning chop shops
will add you in discord

Hey,

Have just shot you an invite on Discord. Almost set up just having a few small issues I could definitely use a hand with.

My discord name is Luciferr#7700. Look forward to working together!

Hi,
I’m Chief Judge Wolf and I’m the community owner of San Andreas 01 Justice Department, I saw your post and I have added you on discord, I was wondering if you were up for some work as I do have some things I would like to have and see in my server. Thank you very much and have a good day.

hey add me Tobias S.
#8302 on discord we are looking people just like you. We are a small community still looking for people but i will love to talk to you

Working on a Norwegian server and would need some developer intiligence on the work part, thinking about doing everything English then transelating myself

Contact me on discord if you could be to help
NovelaxNeko#6969

Back and open for work after finishing with some other clients.

Can’t stress it enough, due to the influx of people I get, school and work, I will not add you. It is your responsibility to get in contact with me.

Thanks and hope to hear from you all soon.

1 Like