I have been roleplaying on FiveM for over 2 years now. I am now looking to share my experience with server owners that are looking to grow.
I work as a contractor, which means I do jobs, and leave, I am not looking for a position, I am looking for work. I am willing to stay in contact overtime if that is what you would like, but I am not looking to stick to one community.
- Regarding ESX/vRP servers
- Due to the amount of time and effort it can take to perform certain tasks within the ESX Framework, I will not help build an ESX Server from scratch however I will install, configure and troubleshoot ESX Servers.
Over the 2 years of roleplaying on FiveM I have gained lots of expierence.
I have gained over 1,000 hours in Source SDK Base (FiveM) and over 300 hours outside of the game managing Dedicated Server Boxes and Teamspeak Servers. I have been in over 15 different communities and ran my own twice.
Skills and Assets
I have a lot of skills when it comes to running, developing and managing FiveM servers, TeamSpeak servers and D servers.
In FiveM itself I can;
- Create a FiveM server from scratch. (Non-ESX)
- Properly install resources that you request me to.
- Configure and edit resources exactly to your liking.
- Make your server files look neat, organized and professional.
- Convert mods and add-ons from third-party sites such as LCDPFR and GTA5 mods to FiveM resources.
- If you are working on a linux based machine, server setup will be left up to you since I am unfamiliar with the linux platform.
In TeamSpeak itself I can;
- Create a TeamSpeak server from scratch.
- Properly configure Server group, channel groups, and client permissions to your liking.
- Properly configure channels to your liking.
- Utilize TeamSpeak server query to gain access to features only technicians have access to.
- Setup professional and matching TeamSpeak icons to your liking.
In Miscellaneous Skills I can
- Manage a Dedicated Server Box by keeping it professional, up to date and running as optimal as possible.
- Provide you with tips and tricks I have learned over my 2 years.
- Provide you with information on the best, cheapest the most reliable service providers such as TeamSpeak Hosts, Server Hosts, and VPS Hosts.
- Provide you with very quick response times (Usually within 30 minutes) during any time of the day, work hours or not.
- Provide you with contacts that have benefits that I have gained over the years.
- Portforward your router for you if needed.
- Provide custom coded scripts and assets.
_You can contact me in multiple different ways, whatever you like the most.
As of late, I have been getting quite a bit of request. Due to this, I may not get to your project, and/or may look over your discord friend request. If you are still interested in my services, feel free to reply again after one of my “Available again” replies.
D - AtexxDev#4871
If your requests obviously ask for something that I do not offer e.g; esx or vrp services, I will ignore your post.