Developer looking for work | Status: Inactive

@Atexx I’ve added you on Discord. Manny#9422

I am seriously looking for a contractor ASAP.

just added you.

I Have added you on Discord, My Discord name is : OneSeventyFive#8582

I Hope to get in contact with you soon.

i have just rented a new 32 player server and im looking for developers to help me setup the server,im new to this but have played on a few rp servers and want to create a unique server,i have many ideas of what i want the server to be but lack the know how the server is going to be a serious rp server with player owned busisness like car dealership towing companies, housing for players to rent/buy so will need real estate agents, ect plus criminal activites like selling weed meth, owning chop shops
will add you in discord

Hey,

Have just shot you an invite on Discord. Almost set up just having a few small issues I could definitely use a hand with.

My discord name is Luciferr#7700. Look forward to working together!

Hi,
I’m Chief Judge Wolf and I’m the community owner of San Andreas 01 Justice Department, I saw your post and I have added you on discord, I was wondering if you were up for some work as I do have some things I would like to have and see in my server. Thank you very much and have a good day.

hey add me Tobias S.
#8302 on discord we are looking people just like you. We are a small community still looking for people but i will love to talk to you

Working on a Norwegian server and would need some developer intiligence on the work part, thinking about doing everything English then transelating myself

Contact me on discord if you could be to help
NovelaxNeko#6969

Back and open for work after finishing with some other clients.

Can’t stress it enough, due to the influx of people I get, school and work, I will not add you. It is your responsibility to get in contact with me.

Thanks and hope to hear from you all soon.

1 Like

could help me with my server
text me on discord [mid-night]-COP :policeman:t2:#1296

Please read my most recent post…

what one

Still available.

Gday mate. I have a concept and need help shaping and setting up. It’s a server for streamers and would very much like to add you and try to discuss options to n helping get setup. I don’t know if this type of help is something you’re interested in. I realise you wish to part with projects once helped.

If working on n something at the start is so f interest I’d love to talk. If it’s ok I’ll add your discord and see if we can have a chat

I need a developer if anyone is ok to do some addon vehicles and peds? Zarkuro#0001

hi i need a developer to help me make my server amazing if so text me here [mid-night]-COP :policeman:t2:#1296

Atexx I added you on discord my discord is GRPC#1517 If you could get back to me that would be great only have a few jobs needing fixing please get back to me ASAP thank you and have a good day

Hello. i hope u can help me, need you to code some zombie mods for a server.,

Basicly i want zombies to spawn everywhere , gets attracted to noise. and i want them to be lootable,. and grant xp on kill.
database save so players progression are saved.
safezones around the world., where shooting is impossible. and where u can sleet rest gear up, buy weapons recources and other stuff like that,

I addet you on discord, im TTV_MrMontanaDK

Available again