Developer looking for work | Status: Inactive

How are you I may be interested

add me up on discord - ϟϟ NmN#9567

could i get some help with an ovh server?

If anyone is looking for available developers hit me up

1 Like

Hello i will go to your server

1 Like

If you become active again, here you go.

1 Like

Hey you, Yes you! Here on Peak Roleplay, we are looking to hire a developer to help us build our server! We have an amazing set of staff that will be working beside you helping with all your needs. If you are interested join our discord!! Peak Roleplay

1 Like

I have a server. I had someone working on it for me but they just disappeared. So it never got done. If you’re lookin for work, I could use your help. And make you the server dev for life if you like. My discord is Wicked One#9468

looking for someone to dev my server kboskiller13#7334

1 Like

I have a FiveM server I have some mods in just stand alone only all other mods my HeidiSQL, FileZilla, EUP among other things I need in. I am working with QBCore and I think things would go a whole lot faster if I had someone who is experience with these types of situations since I have none in this field. If interested pls hit e back and let me know thx for reading my comment and have a nice day/night my discord is MrEj503 A.K.A Johnny Blaze #9480

1 Like

its not letting me add you

or you can just send me yours

[MrEj503 A.K.A Johnny Blaze#9480] i copied it from my discord and this is the way it is spelled out

Add me on discord L.Harris#2214

I dont know if you still want to help people as a dev but we just created a server but need a little bit of help adding scripts

yes I am looking for one as we speak tbh

Hey man I was just wondering if u were still available for work

Contact me ASAP LOOKING FOR A DEVELOPER. @Naruto uzamaki [Car Collector]#2661

This is basic to moderate stuff, unlike a paid hidden ad if you want the same then there are 3 main requriments i have

1. SonoranCAD,
  2. Some type of Teamspeak Based Communciation system for LEO
  3. Some form of economy
  4. Community to be apart of

My reasoning for asking this is simple. Realsim and the love for FiveM. Same things I ask for is somthing i will pay for (1,2) I do these following task on my own server that i play on by myself. FiveM is ment to be played with others if interested message me slytriggatr3y#1882

Hello Im looking for my team. Developer s for server. Please answer my Discird EnejT!