Need A Server Developer DM For Details

Starting up a new server and need someone that can make a script for the server. For spawn points, menus (such as vMenu, Interaction Menu, EUP, LEO, EMS/Fire, Staff, and Admin. I also need points at the Police Station to go on duty as well as a garage waypoint to get vehicles, as well as the same for EMS/Fire. I am also looking for a pack developer for cars/vehicles for the departments. I will also need help building a Discord, TeamSpeak, and separating the resources for the TS/FiveM server as it will be on a high end dedicated server that I will provide. I promise that this can be beneficial for both parties just need some help making what I have always wanted to build and want to help grow into something bigger. So if anyone reading this has the means to assist me it will be greatly appreciated, Thank you.

Alright Pluts what’s Java and C#?

Please look into my forum post.

1 Like

Are you still looking for work ? I need help ASAP

hello atexx still looking for work? im looking to work on my gta 5 server to develop from scratch do let me know waiting for ur advice vimal_66@hotmail.com

Hi still looking for some work to help? I need a bunch of help with some questions

i am looking for a great developer dm me on discord Spexie#7677 we can about the amount of pay :slight_smile:

i am looking for a developer can you help me??

Looking for a developer for my new fivem server lmk if you want to help i can give vps access Seque#0424

Looking For Developing on vRp server
Server is ready to work on my discord sniper#3198

DM ME Ray Station#0848B

dm me Luna Storm [5S_406 Bobby S.]#0480

i realy need a developer for my fivem server i dont understant most of the scrips my discord is therealpcgamer#3997 plz contact me if you want to work

Looking for developer to join a new community Its economy ESX based Contact me if You’re intrested Nameless One#0274

ey man ive been trying to start up a server and nun these yt vids making sense so could u help me

Everything you have described here is in our server pack. This is a Ready-to-Play pack which is built on a custom framework packed full of stunning features.

Come check it out here

do you still need work

add me on discord #1487

Looking for developers to start a new community add me if you’re Intrested Discord Duke of Legends#0274

I just started a server on zap and I need a dev to help me get things together can you get with me on discord @REAL#4338