Developer looking for a new home! - QBCore

Hi there!

I am looking for a QBCore server / Community to work for long term and call home.

About me: Im 34 years young, work out of UK timezone but i want to be part of a US based server. My availability times are very much based on the US.
I’m loyal and plan on being with the right community for a long time. The server has to be Realistic or Semi realistic Economy based RP, no vMenu type servers. I prefer an already established community, will do semi-startup as well but only if owner and atleast some of the small community is really active.

Experience:
5 Years FiveM Development

Skills:

• LUA
  • HTML
  • Java
  • CSS
  • SQL Databases
  • Bug Fixing
  • VPS Management
  • Creative

Send me a message on the forums and we can go from there.

2 Likes

Post updated ^

Hi bud i have a couple questions for you. DC is Spookstuh#9629

Add me on discord Stunna#9844

Add my discord, I got something for you

Joshuaa#4746

Hey send me a DM on Discord Balockay#7428 Message soon :slight_smile:

When you are available may we speak

Hey contact me on discord at M1xm#8586

Still looking for the right community.

Post updated ^

you still looking?

Hit me on discord if still looking Jaythang#3940

1 Like

Add me on Discord: Dussy#0001

Looking forward to talking

1 Like

Add me on discord @Soap#2104,

My studio is recruiting for a development team and I would love to talk to you.

Available

We are always looking to add to our team, server is a 1960s themed RP server. (Not everyones thing, but dedicated team behind it).
Discord - Chips Gray#2624

Hi @ChipsGray, I have to be honest and say that the 60’s thing is not my thing at all. Thank you for reaching out though!

1 Like

Hello i am starting a uk server, i am looking for a dev to assist setting everything up and stick with us along the journey,i do realise you are looking for “us” however i do operate a similar time zone to the us in a way and that wouldn’t be a issue for myself of your time frame, i am looking to make a uk server that would be very serious roleplay and not only that but a fair server, where staff, streamers dont get away with breaking rules such as many other servers. would love to at least discuss more if you would be willing to.

Available! Hit me up :+1:

Are you still available? Trying to find a dev who might be up for a big task, with created a server from scratch.