👨‍💻 Developer for Hire: Server Setup, Bug fixes, Custom Scripts, Server Optimization, and More!

Updated 2/22/2024

Contact me here! daf.dev Discord or add me directly (daddyaf.) (yes with the period).

Hello everyone!

I’m an experienced and passionate full-time developer specializing in FiveM. Since 2019, I’ve dedicated my career to building, optimizing, and maintaining servers, and I’m excited to offer my range of services to the community. Whether you need a custom script, server setup, or tech support, I’m here to help!

My Skills Include:

• Fluent in Lua/JS/HTML/CSS I can create custom scripts or modify existing ones to meet your specific needs.

• FiveM/RedM Server Setup & Maintenance: From initial setup to regular maintenance, I’ll ensure your server runs smoothly and efficiently.

• Custom Scripts/Resources Creation: Have an idea? I can turn it into reality with custom-made scripts and resources.

• Debugging & Optimization: I specialize in diagnosing and fixing issues, as well as optimizing servers and resources for peak performance.

• Vehicle/Clothing Customization: I’m proficient in vehicle liveries, tuning, and crunching, and able to package clothing assets/modify clothing textures.

• Discord Setup & Infrastructure: I can set up your community’s Discord server and help integrate it with your CFX/FiveM server.

• Community & Monetization Guidance: Benefit from my experience in running communities and advice on effectively monetizing your server.

• General knowledge: Have a question? Just ask! I’ve been around the block, and have dipped my toes in basically everything FiveM related.

About Me:

• Language: My native language is English.

• Background: I’m a full-time developer and server owner, with a flexible schedule as I manage my own time.

• Experience: Running servers and developing/freelancing for FiveM/RedM as a full-time job since 2019.

I’m committed to providing high-quality services and support. Whether you’re starting a new server, looking to enhance an existing one, or need general tech support, I’m here to assist. My goal is to help your server stand out and provide an exceptional experience for your players.

I’m always readily available on Discord for messaging, calls, and general assistance.

Interested in working together? Feel free to reach out for a consultation or to discuss your project!

Looking forward to collaborating with you and making your server a success!

Best regards, DAF.

2 Likes

Bump <3

Bump!

Bump!!!

Most definitely

Great city, worth giving a shot!

New features added regulary.

New Job Guides coming soon. Cayo Perico is Lawless and has airdrops every 3-4 hours with 8 variations. Pokemon cards and gyms have been added. New phone system added.

Bump :smiley:

Bump!

Bump!

Bump! I am currently available as soon as Monday!

Vouch good developer who actually knows what he is doing, actually gets work done on time, good on giving advice definitely recommend to anyone looking for a developer.

1 Like

Dude messaged me back almost immediately, helped me plan out what I needed to get done, fixed some bugs I had and installed and configured everything I wanted super fast. A+ would recommend

1 Like

10/10 developer. Would recommend!

1 Like

I vouch for DAFx. He spent time with me understanding our issues and vision for the future. He advised on the best practices and approach to achieve the goals that me and my team had set for our server. Not only did he provide exceptional consultation and development work tweaking the scripts that we needed, he also provided with us work instructions and taught me how to resolve certain issues on my own. He’s helped us elevate our framework tremendously. 10/10 Highly Recommended!

1 Like

Bump. Thanks for the awesome reviews!

Bump! :man_technologist:

Bump! Trying to populate a schedule for this coming week!

Bump! Tues/Weds/Friday not booked up yet this week! :man_technologist: