👨‍💻 Developer for Hire: Server Setup, Bug fixes, Custom Scripts, Server Optimization, and More!

Bump.

Bump! Reach and out and we can have your server ready for the weekend!

Bump! :man_technologist:

Bump!

Bump! Schedule starting to free up again :broom:

:man_technologist: Bump. Looking to fill out my schedule!

10/10

Would and definitely am hiring him again for future work.

Guy is super understanding, and helped me setup my database and configs. Even explained how I would go about hiring different people in the future, in order to not get scammed.

Gave me recommendations on which scripts would be the best for me to start, with alternative cheaper options to accommodate different budgets.

Knows pretty much everything for all my questions about different mechanics; what I likely can and cannot implement as to save us both time.

Of course everybody has different work styles and ideas, but for me, he seems to see my vision and get where I’m trynna go.

1 Like

Very experienced developer in the field of fivem listens to what you need and want completed. He is well versed in many aspects of Five M Development and can write custom code definitely a developer you want to work with.

1 Like
local bump = {"B", "u", "m", "p"}
local function dafBump()
    local result = ""
    for i = 1, #bump do
        result = result .. bump[i]
        print(result)
    end
    print(table.concat(bump))
end
dafBump()

Bump

local bump = {"B", "u", "m", "p"}

local function dafBump()
    local result = ""
    for i = 1, #bump do
        result = result .. bump[i]
        if i % 2 == 0 then
            for j = 1, #result do
                result = result .. string.char(string.byte(result, j) + 3)
            end
        else
            for k = 1, #result do
                result = result .. string.char(string.byte(result, k) + 2)
            end
        end
    end
    print(result)
end

dafBump()

Bump

Dadaf is the best developer ive ran into hands down hes made me a custom crypto script and then the other day i needed a fingerprint script made he jumped right on it and knocked it out with 15 minutes for me. hes a true legend. get with him and he will get you right!

1 Like

Bump. Commissions now open open again.

Bump!

Bump!

TL;DR I do not recommend DaddyAFx at all. This Person is a scammer.

Hiya everyone!

Unfortunately, I can not vouch for DaddyAFx. He did not finish my project nor complete much on my wishlist. With an initial completion time of 1 month, the start date was March 30th, and the end date was April 30th. There has been ample time given to finish the project, and due to his time management, he failed to do his part and breached the agreement. His actions have caused me to lose time and money. Communication was also lackluster, he often took multiple days in between messages.

I wish this outcome were different, he seemed to be promising and knowledgeable. I chose wrong ultimately and he scammed me.