Custom Gang HQ & Jobs

This is a custom YMAP i made for my server, Iv now closed my server down and releasing these one of a king build, Iv attached the YMAP and the ESX Script also.

London Kings Screenshots:

YMAP Download:
LondonKingsHQ.ymap (5.4 KB)

The Firm Screenshots:

YMAP Download:
TheFirmHQ.ymap (9.0 KB)

Crips Screenshots:

YMAP Download:
CripsHQ.ymap (6.4 KB)

Money First Screenshots:

YMAP Download:
MoneyFirstHQ.ymap (5.2 KB)

Bloods Screenshots:

YMAP Download:
BloodsHQ.ymap (14.4 KB)

Help:
I won’t be helping with YMAP

Thanks
Hope you enjoy the YMAP.

20 Likes

nice job

2 Likes

How do i add the gang to be able to use the police menu to hand cuff and drag?

just add the code from police job and change the “police” to “name of gang job”

whats up callum haha - CrimeLife

haha what a meme… If you want a gang job with the F6 menu for searching and stuff i suggest you download this one: https://github.com/swxy/esx_cripsjob/tree/master/esx_cripsjob

5 Likes

Many thanks for releasing this one! I was looking for something like this. Before I skim through and compare the code of the jobs, are there any differences between them?

I have the maps in there, only the houses that are there are not gone how can I get them out?

None of the walls are working, props spawn but walls dont…

3 Likes

not sure if i’am missing a dependency or its a YMAP thing, but yea walls don’t work, props spawn and jobs work…

same for me

Okay so issues is, some streaming assets are not in FiveM/not getting started so you will need to find some type of streaming assests that spawns the item in the server, then calls for in the resource above. Currently testing, mine out currently if it works ill be sure to drop those 2 files in here, so far got the walls to work.

4 Likes

The functions are already in the script if i remember correctly just need to activate them

Regarding the other props not showing you need some others. Cant post due to FiveM rules

can you atleast tell us an name of the missing missing props

OmegaKingStudios

Hmm i have the addon props still doesn’t work

you must be missing some of them then

YMAP ??

cant you put a link to the github with all the files?