Custom Gang HQ & Jobs

no sorry

Erm canā€™t you just upload the fix to github and weā€™ll just has to find your github?

they not posted on github only here

So how do we go about fixing then as i have the latest built of 0mega 2.1.1

The biggest problem is the walls. How did you manage to solve it?

Some walls are still missing, but its needing some assets to be loaded (server side) as its a YMAP and it has some external collsions/textures/walls lol, as you need those assets, butā€¦ Managed to get like half the walls working, but some still have issues, I strongly suggest just downloading a few YMAPs and or MLOS and transferring the gangs there, as it will be pointless trying to fix this unless you know what your doingā€¦ Very upsetting as it was color corroded and a great idea, but at least the jobs work :slight_smile:

1 Like

download

So. Iā€™ll leave that behind, since I have other priorities and this job is not going to be worth it. Thanks for the answer.

You need to make sure your streaming the Omega props in fivem correctly

a good question!

The garages donā€™t work. They throw a bunch of errors for esx Vehicle shop. What do you need to change to make them work?

Go into the gang configs as the vehicles are custom, Change them to default ones

Heyā€¦ Nice Script I really like it but i have a question

Does the Jobs have a F6 Menu (Gang Menu for Cuffing) Because i want to install these Jobs on my Server but i need a Gang Menu
:smiley:

The functions are in the script just closed off

How can i turn it on ?

go though the script, i wont be helping out

can you pls say it i really need it :frowning:

I have a question how can i start teh F6 Menu (Gang Menu)? pls say it :grinning:

1 Like

Where can I find 0mega props?

Go though the scripts things that are green mean its closed off and not running, so unclose them. Like i said to the guy above im not supporting these