Custom frisk animation

This features animation for both, suspect and police. A frisk animation for police and a T-pose standing animation for suspect.

Video preview

Police animation: Click to download (43.5 KB)

Suspect animation: Click to download (3.9 KB)

Edit: Fixed the animations crashing the game or messing up the ped skeleton.

10 Likes

Nice work. I’m looking for a kiss animation shared you know where I can find a good one?

Yo that’s cool as, how did you get 2 instances of Fivem open to test it

Is there not one in the DLC already?

Hello. Sorry for my question would you be if all your animation creates we can put them from the f5 menu

Very nice, I’ll be adding this to my police job. Thank you.

1 Like

You can launch fivem.exe with -cl2 parameter to open a second instance of FiveM

Nope! Its fine

basically just make another shortcut.

1. Create a shortcut for FiveM.exe (Right click > create shortcut)
  2. Open its properties (Right click and found at the bottom)
  3. Where it says Target you just add -cl2 at the end like so: "A:\Rockstar Games\FiveM\FiveM.exe" -cl2

Then just launch that shortcut

You’ll need a core/base that allows you to use duplicate identifiers or add a config for cl2 toggle

2 Likes

I tried to install your animation I created an anim folder with a stream subfolder then a __resource.lua file but it doesn’t work in game

sorry for my english

Stop using __resource.lua. Create a fxmanifest.lua and paste the following in it and save it:

fx_version 'cerulean'
game 'gta5'

In the same place where you saved the fxmanifest.lua create a folder called stream and put the .ycd file in it. Start the resource and use the animation as you usually do. I hope you know how to use animation

2 Likes

Hi can I can a sample script for this animation ? It’s new custom animation for me.

How do you do this make custom animations for FiveM I would love to learn

I think multiplayer ped’s default height is higher so the animation don’t sync perfectly. Other then that, its perfect. Just made a whole police scenario using this to return illegal items.

Keep releasing awesome animations!

This what my friends see me doing

This is what I am doing on my screen :

Also faced a crash with custom@suspect.

There’s currently some issue with how custom animations are dealt causing either messed up ped skeleton or a game crash. It has been reported on Animkit tutorial topic and everyone is trying to find a fix for it. Until there’s a patch or some sort of workaround, I can’t see myself doing much except trying to find the issue

3 Likes

maybe you found a solution?
I tried to clear ped task and also to clear anim dict but doesn’t work

It should be fixed now. You can re-download the animations now and test it out

2 Likes

You can redownload and test it out now. I’ve made some changes

I followed your instructions, I started but unfortunately it does not work the commands do not want …

1 Like