Create ServerRTC for GCPHONE (OneSync)

Could someone make a video on how to do it. I have been trying for 2 days and nothing is working.

Could someone make a video on how to do it. I have been trying for 2 days and nothing is working.

1 Like

What is my fault ???

I keep getting this error ???

It says in the message. “check the spelling”

Thanks guys

could this work for a non one sync server I just have a regular 32 one and we need this phone to work right please help

I use the webertc new link webrtc.needrp.net with the user and password gcphone . Everything look to work but for some reason i can hear my friend but he cant hear me. exept firewall port 3478 is there anymore port i need to open ?

who can help me with all this?

its still not working…

Someone who know how to set it up? Im kindda new, så i dont know - Think i done everything right, but as it tells in the description “Normally you will not get a message but you will no longer be able to write on the “powershell”, if this is the case it is because your ServerRTC is running.” I can still write

Good evening, I have an error during the execution of the command on linux
this order :
turnserver --listening-port 12779 --listening-ip SERVERIP --user USERHERE: PASSWORDHERE --real WriteWhatYouWant.com 149 --verbose

when i run by modifying SERVERIP USERHERE AND PASSWORDHERE THE CONSOLE RETURNS this error: CONFIG ERROR: Empty cli-password, and so telnet cli interface is disabled! Please set a non empty cli-password!
Has anyone had this concern? Thank you

somebody can help me step by step to configure a linux server or send me a video tut?

Hello Guys, i have a Problem when i call a Job Number Calling is working, but when i call other People normaly i head them Double. Have anybody a Idea to fix it?

Hello, sorry for bother you, i want to use the web rtc for calls in my gcphone, what i should put in the config.json in the username and password ? and the ip is the ip of the server, right ?
Thank you :smiley:

I’m really confused. When I’m testing TURN, it doesn’t work, but STUN works fine. However, I’m getting rejection message in console

2021/01/20 20:24:18 Failed to handle ALLOCATE-REQUEST from IP:PORT: MessageIntegrity mismatch 47b6c72913741d8ffef91ad08563816a d21d66c6b7fe75d136c45d840aba3f5004ac9286

Would anyone know what went wrong?

TURN

STUN

Hey! I was looking through this topic, but I am having some issues. Everything is done as it is told, but when I try to use it in Trickle ICE it shows the following error:

The server stun:127.0.0.1:3478 returned an error with code=701:
STUN server address is incompatible.

The powersheel does not log anything. Is it possible to be something to do with firewalls from my remote computer?