Create ServerRTC for GCPHONE (OneSync)

I do not understand how to put the username is the passwords if you can give me an example with myuser mypassword it would be cool

$env:USERS = "user=password foo=bar"
$env:REALM = "my-server.com "
$env:UDP_PORT = 3478

Use the lasted version of gcphone.
Call with no ServerRTC in OneSync

ok i will try this

Yo! if I already have working phone and want to be able to hear another person talk in the phone when standing close, is RTC server what I need?

Someone please make a video in how to configure and use on windows dedicated server ipv4 ?
vrp 0.5
thanks

Recently I activated the OneSync (64 Slots) I was able to correct small errors but now I cannot use the GCPhone in calls, I need to create a ServerRTC, I see it very complicated, would someone try to help me with that? I appreciate it.

yes, it is

I Open my powershell with ADM

PS C:> cd turn-1.3.2
PS C:\turn-1.3.2> $env:USERS = “user=blablabla foo=blablabla”
PS C:\turn-1.3.2> $env:REALM = “66.70.181.9”
PS C:\turn-1.3.2> $env:UDP_PORT = 3478
PS C:\turn-1.3.2> .\simple-turn-windows-386.exe

When im use https://webrtc.github.io/samples/src/content/peerconnection/trickle-ice/ to test
get this error below.
2019/08/04 14:17:00 Failed to handle ALLOCATE-REQUEST from 177.73.103.47:56791: No user exists for blablabla

how did you solve?

I never did solve. Eventually just looked more into vmenu and disabled the voice control inside of it. Which made the non webrtc work

You can use this serverRTC which has been given for free.

"urls": ["turn:barrax.needrp.net"],
  "username": "gcphone",
  "credential": "gcphone"
1 Like

Thank you bro!!

I just edited the post to make it easier for Windows users

females on my server cant hear or be heard by others using webrtc, anyone know whats up?

hey i have a question should i make the turnserver in the same game server ? because i made one in a different vps and call’s don’t work can some one help please ?

You must have missed somewhere because you can do anything to use another VPS for your serverRTC

hey thanks for the quick answer i did everything as explaind on linux and i tested the server and they respond correctly but i don’t know what i did miss i have a 64 slot server and i have the subscribtion and everything

can you show me the configuration of your gcphone.
Hide your user and password.

sure here is a screenshot

someone can help me use the windows powershell? (sorry for bad english, i’m from brazil).