Crash ERR_GFX_INIT

Before you begin, please read the Client FAQ and Common Questions topic.

If you did not find a solution, fill out the following template and remove this top text.

RDR2 version? lasted version
Up to date? yes two day
Legit or Pirate copy? Yes legit
Steam/Epic Games/Social Club? Social
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? No, i have unstall/install x2
Error screenshot (if any)
7ec74e5b1188a69a2484946897bfa0d0

System specifications
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti / Intel(R) Core™ i5-4460 / Ram x16

Hello,

I have Redm crash on start launch. My card graphiq and pilot in my pc ist update ; i try to change volkans with DX12 in folder “system” in RedM ; unstall/install Redm.

MY steam and rockstar social it’s launch. I can start RDR2 no problem, i play in social its ok… Just after i stop rdr2, i launch Redm crash “ERR_GFX_INIT” I found this forum and no solution for solved my probleme.

Sorry for my bad english.

If you want, i talk with my natif language :

Bonjour,

Cela fait plusieurs que j’ai le jeu qui crash. J’ai steam et rockstar social d’ouvert, j’ai acheter RDR2 sur le social club. Mon pc est à jours ainsi que la carte graphique mais rien n’y fait. J’ai donc tenté de cherche sur google et ici des solutions mais non, je n’ai pas pu résoudre cela, j’avais même changer le “volkans” par “DX12” sur le fichier systeme de REDM . Je peux lancer RDR2 sans soucis, je me connecte meme sur le social aucun probleme.

Par contre, je lance RedM, il crash directement sans que je puisse faire quoi que ce soit, j’avais

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

after all the reinstalling and the fix with the API to directx12 not vulcan … and reverting my geforce 2060 driver back to 516.94 version … I GOT this sucker to work again… it was the revert of the driver for geforce that finally did it… go figure its from August 2022.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.