šŸ’¼ Core Multiple Jobs - Job center, Multi Job, Optimized, Amazing UI

I need that answer also lol, let me know if you get it :smiley:

Contact on support d c

Or you could reply here then others will benefit from the answers if we find it.

1 Like

Sorry due to leaking i dont provide support in forum where i dont see if a person has purschased the script :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen the ā€œhelpā€ that was given in your posts on Core Dispatch, Iā€™ll try and work it out myself thanks.

1 Like

I get the same errors. They used to give good support, but not anymore. Iā€™ve been trying for weeks. Scripts arenā€™t working and canā€™t get help. When he does answer he flat out tells me itā€™s my fault and wonā€™t assist me in finding what the cause of the errors could be.

Well this error points to you not having something in your db. Like lastname left blank for few users. And it is not my fault that your identity script does allow people to not have a lastname.

Thatā€™s not the only error nor is that error the one relating to lastname. The error is with this line:

Hey how are we, I need to reach out to you VIA DMā€™s regarding this product.

This dev just doesnā€™t care anymore. You should take your products off the market if they donā€™t work and youā€™re not willing to give support.

2 Likes

Buy the product :wink:

1 Like

Same error , even tried just having just 1 job listed and still returns an error for the grade_label

1 Like

bro i have the game from epic games but i vant play in the server

Everyone having problems with it has problems in job_grades and jobs tables in database. So check if you have all the jobs and everythings correct

it is very nice

1 Like

if a player switches his job from police to another job, will I be able to see how many police officers there are hired in total?

If you buy both job utils and multijob yes

:rofl: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

[ script:es_extended] [WARNING] Server callback ā€œcore_multijob:getJobsā€ does not exist. Please Check The Server File for Errors! Please Help?