🔨 Core Crafting [QB/ESX] - Advanced crafting system with Levels, Blueprints, Queue, Categories, Success Rate

Hello I use this amazing script, I love core resource becouse its easy to setup and develop this scripts. Fast support on his discord and chill supports guys. I use this script and core credits

how can i add blueprints

add a new item like “bottle_blueprint” this means its a blue print for a bottle.

I can get my menu on the top right to pop up using /mech but get errors when I try to give my self items.

Best modern looking crafting system BIG W

This script is simply amazing, the amount of support is also amazing for the scripts, theres so much you can do to bring more RP to your servers I would recommend this script and developer as a whole to everyone!!!

did you solve the problem?

undefined item name

Hey,
you can join the discord and open a ticket so the support team will help you.

best crafting system

A simple yet absolutely brilliant script that can be quickly and easily implemented on your own server and fully customized to fit the server.

For any questions about the script, fast and high-quality support is available. For this reason, we have also decided on seven more scripts from Core and can wholeheartedly recommend Core.

Easy to instal. Works great. Will be buying them all

Hello, I have created several workbench but the problem is that to exit the menu once opened in game my cursor remains blocked and I have to deco reco or restart the script. Is there a solution please

Incredible script, excellent support!

I like Crafting

I like this script it has been written very well and it is very easy for beginners !!

very nice script

its easy to use and looks greate

very nice script!! very good support 5/5 :hammer_and_wrench:

One of the Best Crafting script out there ! thanks CORE :slight_smile: