🔨 Core Crafting [QB/ESX] - Advanced crafting system with Levels, Blueprints, Queue, Categories, Success Rate

i have bought this and is there a way to reset peoples levels as my friend spawned himself in materials and is now like lvl 19 is there a way to make it so hes lvl 0 again?

Do you have WEAPON_APPISTOL on your items database?

[ script:xz-crafting] Error loading script server/main.lua in resource xz-crafting: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:867: No such export GetCoreObject in resource xz-core
[ script:xz-crafting] stack traceback:
[ script:xz-crafting] [C]: in function ‘error’
[ script:xz-crafting] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:867: in metamethod ‘__index’
[ script:xz-crafting] @xz-crafting/server/main.lua:1: in main chunk

can u help me bro

This is not a place we provide support in :slight_smile:

best script

1 Like

how would i use this with ox inventory?

A change of one function in server side is needed :slight_smile: Because ox has items in lua file not in database

yea im not really sure how that would work. Thank you for the response!

when I craft stuff, it doesn’t give me what I crafted, why?

which function?

Submit a ticket on our dc and il check what could be the issue :slight_smile:

I love Core crafting it’s super simple for the not so advanced RPer"s I have. They love it… Can’t wait to see what’s catches my eye next.

1 Like

BEST crafting script out there. Allows you to add any item very easily. The support if you don’t understand something is TOP NOTCH. Some places close tickets before your issue is fixed. NO they sit there and actually help you and if you get side tracked they actually let you know they will close the ticket soon. They went above and beyond! Some city goers don’t like the challenge but I love how challenging it is to level up. All base settings are just how I envisioned a script working!

1 Like

what is the process of leaning the BluePrints? once you acquire do you have to go somewhere and learn it?

[FR] Super script il vaut vraiment le coup !
En cas de soucis le support est très rÊactif et le problème est vite rÊsolu !

[EN] Great script it’s definitely worth it!
In case of problems the support is very responsive and the problem is quickly solved!

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

I bought this for my server and it is by far the best crafting script out there! Easy config and if you do have any issues or need some help then the team are super helpful and extremely friendly. 10/10 all day long for the script and the staff behind it!

1 Like

Hey,
how does the XP System work? Can I cap the maximum success rate or is it unlimited?

Hi, what is the size of the images?

it auto resizes to fit