šŸ”Ø Core Crafting [QB/ESX] - Advanced crafting system with Levels, Blueprints, Queue, Categories, Success Rate

Can you help me ?

It is possible to use multiple workbenches.
But is it also possible to offer different crafting on different workbenches or can you only set workbenches and jobs, but all have the same crafting stuff?

If you leave the whitelist blank then it shows every recepie, but if you add some ids of recepies then only they will show up.

Recipes = {Recipes2}

So its just open recipes2 ?

1 Like

if you already have it then lets continue this conversation on tickets :slight_smile:

Any fix?

yes its possibleā€¦ we got 2 running at the same timeā€¦ because the limitation of recipes. did not changed much inside to make it workā€¦ basically the only annoyance left is to exit the menu everytime u wanna back out of a category ā€¦ (got back to the main menu without closing it and restarting it)

But how exactly do I have to set the recipes?
can you send me some kind of template

i did not change anything to the way the receipe works, the OP explain very well how to use them. we just have 2 copies of the ressource running on a server thats allā€¦ just wanted to say its doable

Ah my mistake

I thought in the config you can directly set multiple workbenches with different stuff (example workbench1: only for metal and workbench 2 only for weapons)

So you have to use core_crafting1 core_crafting2 resources? This is unfortunately cumbersome, hope there comes a cool update AIO like OkOk

wellā€¦ it work fine for usā€¦ there is a limitation of 36 receipes, 6 category, 6 recp eachā€¦ the mechanic bench alone fill the 36ā€¦ i dont know shit about redesigning UI yetā€¦ so it work great for us

2 Likes

it is possible you only create recepies and then you can whitelist recepies on workbench if chosen

I canā€™t get mine to work anymore, running QBCore 50xx (forget the version on my test server) the menu doesnā€™t even popup - and it did before was working fine, now all of a sudden it isnā€™t.

Did you end up getting the second workbench working?

Did you contact us ?

Just purchased the QB version of this script, works great so far, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

can you put dirty money as an ingredient?

if it is an item on your server then yes otherwise not

Sorry to repeat I saw the message above but couldnā€™t quite see unless Iā€™m blind. This will work with ox_inventory correct?

Create a ticket on our d c :slight_smile: