Cops and Robbers: Next Generation

The only FiveM server that has managed to get me playing for hours.

6 Likes

It may sound bias coming from one of the guys directly involved in this project, but I gotta say: The Cops and Robbers: Next Generation server will probably be your most unique experience while playing FiveM.

If you are tired of Roleplaying, bored, and looking for something new to do, I truly recommend you to give this server a go. You will not regret it. The community has been around for a while (back to SA-MP) and it is very friendly to new players.

Version 1.2.1 was released today, more details can be found at:
CnR:NG v1.2.1 Changelog

See you there. :wink:

5 Likes

The next update is right around the corner, but in the meantime, take a look at the sneak peek. :shushing_face:

3 Likes

Hello!

Version 1.3 has arrived, below you can find some highlights!

The full changelog can be found at: CnR:NG Version 1.3 Changelog

See you there! :wink:

4 Likes

Great server and gameplay, lots of activities for all playing styles and the best community around! The devs push updates often to increase the number of activities available. After a couple hours played, this server seems to be the best choice for a no-rp experience, with fun things to do all the time!

3 Likes

If you want cops to arrest you just by looking at you, touching you with their cars or flying their planes into you, this is your server.

Crazybobs Cops and Robbers in GTA V. Definetly worth a try.

3 Likes

One of the best and most promising servers out there ! I love the diversity of stuff you can do (as a civilian), as well as fast-paced arresting mechanics, and overall development activity with frequent updates, new missions, and fast fixes.
10/10

4 Likes

A truly unique and entertaining experience when in comparison to what a lot of servers offer currently on FiveM. When put in comparison to the other “Cops and Robbers” Servers, I feel CnR NG defines and truly illustrates what Cops and Robbers is all about. The server offers a wide variety of game play for the player, whether it be doing unique missions scattered throughout the city or going on robberies with your crew while being a thief, to even more laid back options like fishing or hunting. Looking to put a stop to crime? You can do that too! Be a police officer and hunt down crime throughout the city and arrest those criminals!

It’s a great server with a lot of great people behind it. Plenty of players are there to help, so don’t feel shy to ask questions or for help when in game or on the discord :slight_smile:

Hope to see you there!

7 Likes

Happy Halloween!

5 Likes

Here’s a visual summary of the notable things that have changed/been added for Version 1.4’s Changelog, encompassing NG’s Halloween update.

9 Likes

My short summary video of random situations I’ve encountered so far while playing the game

7 Likes

CnR:NG Version 1.4.1 - Changelog

Sieges
A new gameplay event where cops fight radical civilians (i.e. terrorists) over control of an area. These events start every two days or so in a random location.

Once a siege has started a pop-up will be displayed with exact information. /siege and /cancel can be used to respectively partake and stop partaking in the siege.

Terrorists’ blips and nametags will be invisible for cops whilst partaking in the siege.
The goal for the cops is to kill all terrorists before the time runs out. The objective for the terrorists is to hold out and kill cops.

Rewards accounted for and deaths made less impactful (unfair).

Furthermore:
- Capped variable bank interest at $300k.

- /clearscreen will now remove all GUI elements, for taking scenic pictures etcetera. (DEFAULT KEY: H)

- Added statistics to the end of the week.

- Reworks to hit completion and cancellations (fees).

- Reworks to some crimes that previously might have been registered “too often”.

For full changelog details please visit the forums or in-game with /changelog.

9 Likes
4 Likes

Ever since SAMP days, cops and robbers gamemode has always been a category of its own.

Despite being opened less than 6 months ago, this server already has a lot of features to offer (and more being added every few weeks). Some features need to be slightly improved, but with current development and possibilities, it has the potential to be one of the best and most unique servers on the platform.

What I like the most though, is the flexibility this server offers: be it a peaceful gameplay such as trucking or fishing, or chasing suspects and completing hit contracts - it’s all there. It’s not an RP server, it’s not a DM server - I could describe it as a perfect blend of both, sort of.
Personally I like fast-paced gameplay, so police officer and hitman are skills that I mostly play. But if you feel like playing it slow or chilling with friends, I’m sure some of the other skills can fulfill your expectations. Yeah it takes some time to understand the mechanics, but once you do, amount of stuff you can do here is huge.

I’m surprised nobody before me has commented on this, but I like that I don’t need to download 100+ MB of various addons, plug-ins, models and what-not - this server is pretty lightweight. Simple, yet so complex and unique.

Summary: if you’re looking for a decent CNR server, CNR:NG is definitely worth checking out.
See you there.

6 Likes

Version: 1.6

New features / Gameplay changes

• New location for the Regular Players Club
  • You can now sell drugs to pedestrians using /deal
  • Added siege stats
  • Added proximity voice chat
  • Respond calls will now be listed and selectable when using /respond
  • Attack-discouraging notifications for cops upon attacking fellow cops or non-aggressive unarmed civilians
  • Added a chance for upgraded locks to be broken upon break-in
  • Doors will now break for five minutes on successful property break-ins

Tweaks & QoL

• Reduced maximum jail time to 4 minutes
  • Properties will now be sold due to inactivity after 30 days instead of 14
  • Most cooldowns will now show how long you need to wait
  • Responding to backup calls will now track the requesting player
  • Entering a checkpoint no longer automatically opens a menu (/settings to enable)
  • Pressing Vehicle Horn anywhere inside a property will now open the property menu
  • Increased home delivery rewards, added distance and time bonuses
  • Home deliveries will now be much shorter on average
  • Changed default /cs keybind to J instead of H
  • /connecttime (/timeplayed) now shows hours played instead of days
  • Robbing rich players will result in more money being robbed
  • Ping kicks will no longer apply to Regular players
  • Some areas will no longer allow weapons in them
  • Armor will now be restored upon siege death as a terrorist
  • Added new siege locations
  • Added new /taunt animations
  • Increased max lotto prize
  • Added new restaurants to /fishsell
  • Added arrow marker above rescue ped in rescue missions
  • Week numbers will no longer be greater than 99
  • Added location kick timer if player has hit contract for RPC, City Hall and the Police Department
  • Reduced chance of bad drugs
  • Drug Distribution and Routine Patrol will generate new locations at some minimum distance from the last one
  • Increased death chance for fully grown plants
  • Saved vehicles should now spawn with the same heading as when saved
  • You can now be pecked to death by seagulls when fishing
  • Added warnings about inactivity when purchasing a property
  • A condom will now be used upon any sexual interaction
  • Slightly increased ATM interaction range
  • Current weapon will be saved upon vehicle entry and restored after exit
  • Using the minimal property blip mode you will still get updates on important property updates (felons/tickets inside or new access)
  • Cannot house-kick someone who has broken into your property
  • Timer before being able to use the cable-car/elevator again.
  • Reduced amount of carry-able life insurances and increased their price
  • Limited amount of deer hide a player can carry

Bug fixes

• Fixed spike strips only resulting in a momentary tire-pop
  • Fixed a bug where you could arrest from a vehicle
  • Fixed many siege bugs
  • Fixed a bug where using the same 10-code multiple times in one message would spam the chat
  • Fixed damage not being taken into account when selling the bonus vehicle
  • Fixed hitmen completing own hits
  • Fixed house kicks
  • Fixed blips for properties with felons and tickets showcasing incorrectly
  • Fixed receiving just one WOTD reward if deserved multiple
4 Likes
4 Likes

Summary NG: 1. Getting Started

Summary-series are back, now from CNR: Next Generation.

4 Likes

The CnR:NG air ran thick with the smell of burning rubber and gasoline this weekend as a range of highly customized cars were put on display, prizes were won, and player-count milestones were smashed in the second server-wide car show hosted by the LSM group and members of the CnR:NG Team.

It was the first time we reached over 100 players, peaking at 115!

(Video by Primitive)

(Video by Evan)

Thank you to everyone that participated and in special jinnosuke and MoviEmaker for organizing the event!

Read more here: New Cars & New Heights

See you in-game. :wink:

5 Likes

Summary NG: 2. Trained Police Animals

4 Likes