Connection was reset CURL code error 56

Hello, I have a small problem with my server gta 5 rp hosted on my second pc and I currently play with a more powerful pc but since the update of FIVEM my server appears in list and when I try to Connect me here is the message that I receive: Failed handshake to server my ip RECV failure : Connection was reset CURL code error 56 ( failure when receiving data from peer ) can you help me thanks !

5 Likes

Disable anti virus or web protection software.

1 Like

No I have no active antivirus but since their last update

2 Likes

Is it still happening as of right now.

2 Likes

Yes since last update

I have no idea man. You may find help on their discord. But other then that you may just need to wait.

Have the same error.

I have open the port 30120 on my computer and my box for connection in out withe udp/tcp.
box configuration:

and when i set my firewall down the error stay.
Does exist any solution?

2 Likes

If it could help
I made a Wireshark capture between:
client > server
server > client
Whireshark record
I record that when i try to connect on the server.

1 Like

Good evening I have the same error if somebody has a solution squeezed cool I think that the version of the server is not any more the same…

i have the same error, is anyone have the solution ?..

1 Like

I also start having this issue after my FXServer is up for a few hours, my CitizenMP server is running fine for days so far and their both running on the same vps.

Hello, did anyone find a solution?

Thank you

dude no solutions?? i have same issue

i don’t think they realize not all problems are do to anti virus…

1 Like

its one of two things… either another one of there services got banned by rockstar again or its your antivirus’s… so… if turning off or un-installing your antivirus’s dont work then you simply got to wait.

Failed handshake to server - Recv failure: Connection was reset - CURL error code 56 (Failure when receiving data from the peer).

2 Likes

SAME

I had a same problem, till restart the server. After restart it works normaly. Try to told A-Team to restart the server.

It’s the recent builds of the FXServer artifacts. It’s a rate limiter that they applied that’s to prevent DDOS attacks but it gets triggered if someone has a bad connection. Server desync I believe also causes this so that means pretty much every server has this problem.

1 Like

In a topic from 2017? ._.

Impossible.

What the hell is ‘server desync’?

actually not even