Connection was reset CURL code error 56

i Have problem with this error curl

Obtaining configuration from server failed. Error state: Recv failure: Connection was reset - CURL error code 56 (Failure when receiving data from the peer) somebody who can help my with me this contakt my thanks and sorry for my english

3 Likes

I have the same problem

GTA V version? August update
Up to date? yes
Legit or Pirate copy? legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? steam
Windows version? window 10 2004 ver
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yes about 10 times
Error screenshot (if any) yes
System specificationsIntel i7-7700k,MSI B150M Bazooka motherboard,MSI 1070 ti,32 gb of RAM
What did you do to get this issue? the sever that I play on got DDos attack 2 weeks ago
What server did you get this issue on? evolve gaming community
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? yes and still noting

Also add what you already tried so far. changing IP, going into windows defender firewall with looking for any fivem that might be disable, update windows, try VPN, del the cache and restart it, verify GTA V and SDK 2007, restart me router, f8 connect,ect and still noting

Please also describe the issue you are having, providing as much information as possible will help us to help you. A good format you could use: what have you tried to do, what did you expect to happen and what actually happened. I have try everything inthe book, but to no avail this has been happen for on and off for 3 weeks my network is all fine and good and if might be something on fivem side that doing this. please help

Solution?

sadly noting

in server.cfg set this variable:
set net_tcpConnLimit 100

2 Likes

Did this work for anybody? Are there any risks with making this change to the server config and does it matter where you put it in the config?

1 Like

what does that help?

Still having the issue as well.

faut supprimer le cash et dans le dossier de cash ya que game que faut pas efface
allez voir dans le youtube c est un simple probleme

English only on the forums please

Look, I never used this command: net_tcpConnLimit, one day I added it in the server.cfg, today I took it out of the server.cfg and it started to give me this problem, I had to add the line in server.cfg again: set net_tcpConnLimit 100, but because when I delete it stops working? what does this command really do? change something elsewhere as I put it by default?

same error

Guys if you are using Wifi connection try plugging in the internet cable, it worked for me.
Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you are having issues with your network. Make sure you disable any web filters, anti-virus, and firewall software. If that doesn’t work, use a VPN like https://hide.me/.

I also have the same error but I don’t know how to solve it. I want to play again

hey i same problem for me please help me

Just set your username in fivem settings xD worked for me

3 Likes

sure let me uninstall windows

What… are you talking about?