Community Mission Row PD MLO

Uh what? MLO’s are able to be shown in Codewalker among a large variety of other things that can be achieved with the program, I suggest you read up on that. Unfortunately this one doesn’t appear to show which is the issue I’m experiencing.

Can anyone help me? I totally fucked my wall up but i don`t know wich file it is :sweat_smile:
Anyone know this?

It is the same in my cells…

Where did you download it from?

This one, i have skinned it a little bit

That might be your issue as you have changed the textures and it has broken it

I know, thats the reason that i have a question wich file that wall is :stuck_out_tongue:

In the ytd like all the other textures

But they might be embedded

Can anyone please send me an edited doorlock?

I would suggest getting idgun it is resource for looking at things like this. Each map is going to be close but some of the edits you make to mlo’s change things a bit. idgun the door and input its location.

Did you found a solution for this problem.
And if you do.
Can you help me Please. :slightly_smiling_face:

currently using this in my city, love it, but is there somewhere to find the mrpd v2? has more jail cells, fingerprinting area and evidence locker room, cant seem to find it anywhere

yes use this tools : [Tool] YMAP & YBN Mover
and in tools submenu use poly edge fixer on file with error in the console

Actually crashing everytime when cross garage entry.

I’m pretty sure the RockStar editor is completely broken in FiveM. Certain locations like this one just outright crash upon clip load in the clip editor, and if it doesn’t, it will crash if you scrub forwards a few seconds or if you exit the clip editor. Don’t get me wrong; I’m fairly sure this fault lies within the FiveM mod itself, and not this resource.

I want to take photos in the RockStar editor of people sitting in front of the measuring wall, but the RockStar editor is borked at the moment.

@SLB2k11

Hey first nice work :slight_smile: I have already redesigned your PD far from LA PD now I’m unfortunately faced with the problem that I cannot edit the 3D models, would it be possible to export to redesign in 3dsmax? We would be very happy for the complete server :slight_smile: If you could give me access and I can redesign all 3D signs for Los Angeles.

Best regards
GMD

Just use OpenIV to export all the relevant YDRs into OpenFormats (.odr files), which you can then edit via 3DS Max. Be sure to observe the OP’s Terms or whatever, though - not all creators allow people to modify their work.

Unfortunately, this does not work because OpenIV says export error model and dynamic its locked.

And that’s why I ask for access to edit ^^

it works perfectly for me, great work :slight_smile:

Großes Dankeschön an dich und deine Community

schöne Grüße
MrHood95 :slight_smile:

bro share your LA PD version?

never had no trouble except armory door wont open …default mission row evert door opened …love it tho