mTaxijob

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 3500-5000
Requirements ESX - QB
Support Yes
7 Likes

As allways, perfection.
Looking forward in near future for more m-style jobs!

3 Likes

Having different versions of an idea and script that I made is great, but it saddens me because I created it and immediately afterwards, all of you are trying to do the same thing

1 Like

Your big store not having original ideas disappoints me

Bro we are developing this script for 1 month. And i m sorry if its after you, we are not able to track every store releases. And about original ideas, this script has 4 routes, 4 working areas, 4 trunk system based vehicles, level system, leaderboard system, log system etc.

1 Like

I don’t know what you’re trying to prove, but almost everything is the same in terms of features.

Dude, your design is poor if we look at your scripts and Codem ones… Just sit down, and grow up, then start cry about some stolen ideas. And… if we talk about stolen ideas, then 80 % of devs create some simular scripts overall but with different assets, but they don’t talk some sh*it about each other… Its all about mindset…

1 Like

First, I would recommend checking the code of the products you purchased, and then my advice is not to pay attention to whether the stores are big or small, and not to be a :dog: of any particular store

as you can see we started development of this project on 17.03.2023 and we don’t need to steal idea from you or anyone before barking like a :dog: use your brain xd

This is v1 version date? 05.06.2022 xD

i must say that that ui is :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

And also " Enrique Escorpion " is the character that i give a life in RP Server at 2018. So about copying tho, its just makes me wanna say LOL bruh LMAO as well.

1 Like

Version 1.1.1.1

• Fixed the errors in the delivery process in your own vehicle
  • Fixed buttons on the UI that don’t work
  • Fixed target integration in wardrobe and PostOp peds
  • qs-vehiclekeys fix
  • Added RemoveVehicleKeys function
1 Like