Lines (approximately) 3500-4500
Requirements STANDALONE
Support Yes
13 Likes

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

Awesome!!

3 Likes

does this have jobchat? so you can message people who are in the same job as you and it’ll only show up for them (good for police, fire ambulance)

3 Likes
  • is the option for multiple types of chat to be shown in one window still or does it all have to be separate

• will scripts using chat:Suggestion and other chat related notifications that are originally made for default chat still work?

3 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

so sexy

3 Likes

Just bought it.

would be great for option to autoclose after hitting enter to send a message/caht command.

3 Likes

Yes it does follow the documentation

2 Likes

this i agree

3 Likes

Agreed. Chat currently has the issue where if I open my TxAdmin Panel via chat command, the chat disables my controls so I’m unable to do anything. Only way of working-around it is by setting a direct TxAdmin keybind.

5 Likes

I have this issue too cant use TX Admin unless I use F8 menu and then after a while commands stopped working in my chat might just be me

2 Likes

redownload the script again from keymaster this issue fixed 6-7 hours ago

3 Likes

1-) I don’t understand what do you mean

2-) Yes

2 Likes

it already has that feature

2 Likes

No…

If a admin for example does /tx - and it opens the admin menu - they then have to press escape to close the chat resource UI (even if its disppeared) thats still “running” in the background, before being able to use the TX menu.

This is similar for ANY other chat command that opens a menu - like /jobs from core multijob as another example.

When pressing “enter” to send message - it should force close the chat resource UI

2 Likes

could you try to reinstall again from keymaster like I said this issue already fixed a few hours ago

4 Likes

Working beautifully, thanks for the quick fix.
My community has been enjoying it immensely. :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Can we please have update with ACE PERMS. For larger servers its impossible to put in every steam hex or license. Most people use ACE perms for this with Discord roles.

5 Likes

Can we also get a way to disable some of the default channels like Do? Our community uses GME instead of Do.

Maybe if we can also adjust the sort order? That’d be neat too!

2 Likes