Click It Or Ticket [One Of A Kind]

Click It Or Ticket is a full seatbelt system that also allows people in emergency vehicles to see if people are wearing their seatbelt with a 33% chance of getting a notification.

Features:

• Full Seatbelt System
  • Never Done Before
  • See When People Aren’t Wearing Their Seatbelt
  • High-Quality Code
  • Fast Seatbelt Release (Press Left Shift and F)
  • Optimized Code
  • Interact Sounds Integrated

Photos:

Purchase Me Here: Rocket Development | Click It Or Ticket

Docs: Click It Or Ticket - Rocket Dev

2 Likes

Hmm… 20$ for something as simple as this seems a little steep. It’s a cool script but I don’t think 20$ is reasonable

4 Likes

I mean it hasn’t been done before publicly, it expands roleplay and is a full seatbelt system. We offer some discounts if you were referred by a partner as well.

Also I do hate to have to charge that much but at the end of the day we pay a good bit to tebex as well as PayPal in fees. I hate to have to charge this much but anything less doesn’t really get us by.

1 Like

Do you have a photo of the resmon active and inactive?

I can get you that, throughout the development we kept a pretty tight eye on resmon and never really saw anything over 0.30%

Sorry @Jordan2139 but i tend to agree with Pooplennon here on this one.

I also believe that $20 is too high for this script, a friend of mine made a very similar script with the same functionality of seeing when people are not wearing their seatbelt, integrated sounds, etc, all completed within a couple of hours, that is highly optimized in of itself. So i don’t really see the reason to be charging $20 for something this quick and easy to make.

While yes, a script like this has not been released PUBLICLY before, it is still based on a mechanism that I’ve seen in multiple communities that I’ve either been a member of, or have watched content on. In addition, just because of the excess fees that Tebex and Paypal charge, does not make it a valid excuse to over-charge for resources. Don’t be like people such as UncleJust who scam the community with outrageous prices.
The smarter way to market it if you really want to profit would be at a lower price to where people consider it to be “a steal for that price” and buy it, while telling all their friends about it. You might not make as much directly up front for one purchase, but in the longer run you’ll make more, and your clientele will be happier.

Also I do believe if I am not mistaken that you are required by CFX to upload your file directly to Tebex, not make someone join your discord to claim as it insinuates from your store page.

(I don’t believe that is allowed, however am not positive and will leave that up to the mods to decide upon.)

Anyways, i love the concept of the release, however as stated, just because nothing LIKE it was released publicly and just because of Tebex and Paypal fees, in my opinion is no reason to overcharge more than the resource is fully worth.

This is the resmon when you have your seatbelt off and it is sending the notification, it idles around 0.15ms

Also after community pushback we will be having a sale, the price will be dropped to $10 for the first week that it is public. You can now get it here for only $10 Rocket Development | Click It Or Ticket

The “How To Claim:” was simply poor wording, you would have to join the Discord to claim that you bought it… this would be to receive support and further updates

Thanks for clearing up that confusion. I’d definitely fix the wording so it prevents further confusion from others in the future.

1 Like

Exclusivity shouldn’t play a large role in price. On top of that, the fees associated with Tebex and paypal aren’t substantial by any means.

When all is said and done, you still receive a payout worth more than the scrips reasonable price range would be.

I’m not by any means trying to be a douche or come at you, it’s a very cool script, but the price you’re asking for is unreasonable, and to a certain extent, absurd. I’d say the 50% markdown you’ve added is a more fair price range, however it’s only temporary.

Nonetheless, good idea, good work.

1 Like

jordan good shit

1 Like

Just gotta say that the design has been seen on other releases. So the price seems exaggerated for the actual script. As always, this is just opinion but I don’t think this is worth the price.

Hi i just got it but Its Not Working

Yo so I bought this last night and I’m having trouble with not being able to see if anyone else has their seatbelt on?

gj Jordan

1 Like

I bought it and it isnt working in my server? I looked at the Docs and didnt fix it either

Hey Quinton, what issue do you seem to be having?

make sure the file for the sounds is the EXACT ONE it says to use

Update coming soon :sunglasses: